[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (57 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
I've got Sport1 and also noticed they don't list the Juve game on their website, but they often refresh their schedule a few days before the actual weekend. Usually they list all the EPL games ( because they show every single one of them ) but don't list the Serie A or Primera Division games till thursday or even friday. I pretty sure ( and hope.. ) they will show the Lazio-Juve game, because it's a 'big game'.

I see what you mean though.. they even show Ligue 1 games sometimes, instead of an evening Serie A game, which is absolutely ridiculous.
i got a lousy answer but they won't show the game. because they are a sports channel and also have to program other sports like golf :andyandbarcelona:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
i got a lousy answer but they won't show the game. because they are a sports channel and also have to program other sports like golf :andyandbarcelona:
Bunch of wankers. They show games like Hull City vs Burnley but don't show Lazio - Juventus. Bah.

Guess we'll have to stream the game mate, thanks for the heads up. :beer:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
So Zebina seems to be available :) that's great:)!
How Zebina could be great at all? Available or Not! When was the last time he made a full 90 minutes good match for Juve?

He has just scored once in Calcio (~11 years) and It was against Juve when he was playing for Roma! Did you know that?

If he plays against Lazio, then I'm sure he'll be get injured again and he will back to gym again till second round of the season!

I'm sick of his injuries news and I hope he leaves Juve as soon as possible in January!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
How Zebina could be great at all? Available or Not! When was the last time he made a full 90 minutes good match for Juve?

He has just scored once in Calcio (~11 years) and It was against Juve when he was playing for Roma! Did you know that?

If he plays against Lazio, then I'm sure he'll be get injured again and he will back to gym again till second round of the season!

I'm sick of his injuries news and I hope he leaves Juve as soon as possible in January!
I can understand your frustation with Zebina, I think most of us share your opinion when it comes to being annoyed and disappointed about his injuries. I don't get my hopes up too high with this guy because of it, but the thing is, he did really well in our new formation in the pre-season games he played.

He was a monster going forward and in a 4-3-1-2 formation he can do alot more damage on that right flank than Grygera. He has that power and pace to be more useful since our fullbacks need to get alot more involved now.

Maybe he can benefit from our new formation aswell as Tiago for example, because he's given more room. Just these injuries... let's just hope he stays fit long enough to prove his worth. :xfinger:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Juventus 2-0 Lazio Matchday 38 Season 2008/2009.
Did you see the word "good" in my question?

Zebina played 8 games last season and I believe none of them was good performance! At most it was just normal performance in last match of the season!

IMO, even Molinaro is a better player than him. Because you can be sure of his average performance for some time but as for Zebina it is like waiting for good performance and it never comes!

And one more thing: I read Zebina has scored 3 autogols in his ~11 years in Calcio. Now for him it is like: Goals 1-3 Autogoals and that only goal has scored against Juve! :sergio:

Oh God! I want to see him leaving Juve!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think you are seriously underating Zebina. Imo he is our best full back when fit and healthy. Grosso hasnt payed for us so i cant judge him just yet

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Zebinga is a douche but he deserves a chance to start. A new RB should be acquired during January but until then I think he should start over the Czech disaster

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I think you are seriously underating Zebina. Imo he is our best full back when fit and healthy. Grosso hasnt payed for us so i cant judge him just yet

It is very disappointing to know that Zebina is Juve best choice for fullback! I really don't like [I don't want to use hate] the guy and his never-ending injuries stories! He simply can't help the team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)