[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (12 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Its just that I have some bad memories from a derby day in Torino, where I was attacked for no reason by some toro mugs...im worried for after the game cuz its gonna be late, prolly will take a cab....and Alen, I ll be drinking beers for sure:)
Just wear a black trouser & a white shirt, oh and for safety reasons carry a blue handkerchief. You will be fine. If the worst comes to worst wave the blue hankie.
;)

On a serious note, just be sensible & everything will be fine.

Onto football, Lazio always, always gives us a hard game. This time around they are doing good so expect a tough game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just wear a black trouser & a white shirt, oh and for safety reasons carry a blue handkerchief. You will be fine. If the worst comes to worst wave the blue hankie.
;)

On a serious note, just be sensible & everything will be fine.

Onto football, Lazio always, always gives us a hard game. This time around they are doing good so expect a tough game.
haha @ ur sig...nice

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lazio have made quite the start to the season. Have not watched either of their games, but watched them against Inter were they were quite impressive. Impressive that they can afford to drop Pandev and Ledesma two of their most important players, second only to Zarate probably. Yet they have a 100% record.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I want Gio. Anyone think he could play in the 3 man part of midfield where Camo does? Maybe its a looooong shot, but just an idea. I know he is tiny, but Camo isn't necessarily big either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)