[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (89 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 22, 2009
I thought it was primarily Roma fans that were into ass stabbing.

Is it more generally a Roman thing?
Yeah, but I read that this bridge is used mainly by Roma Ultras because its the shortest way to Curva Sud. It is the shortest way from my hotel to the stadio, so I wonder if it is gonna be dangerous to go via this bridge on a Lazio game if Im civil??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, but I read that this bridge is used mainly by Roma Ultras because its the shortest way to Curva Sud. It is the shortest way from my hotel to the stadio, so I wonder if it is gonna be dangerous to go via this bridge on a Lazio game if Im civil??
I haven't been to Rome, but going by general football principles, I would say you should be fine.

Jan 22, 2009
March 12, 2009

“If you travel to the stadium independently, please be aware you are at risk,” stated the booklet circulated by Arsenal.

“Do not take trains to the Piazza Flaminio or attempt to use the Ponte Duca D’Aosta bridge as these are habitual routes taken by the ‘Ultras’ (Roma’s hardcore supporters). Please stay away from the Campo De Fiori.”

:snoop:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
March 12, 2009

“If you travel to the stadium independently, please be aware you are at risk,” stated the booklet circulated by Arsenal.

“Do not take trains to the Piazza Flaminio or attempt to use the Ponte Duca D’Aosta bridge as these are habitual routes taken by the ‘Ultras’ (Roma’s hardcore supporters). Please stay away from the Campo De Fiori.”

:snoop:
Dude, absolutely nothing will happen to you, don't worry.

If you're that scared, than leave the hotel room earlier, pass that bridge and spend the remaining hours near Stadio Olimpico. Drink a coffee or something.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Exactly.. use common sense, don't provoke mean looking bastards and you're going to be fine. It's not like they just run around attacking random people in the city.

Jan 22, 2009
Dude, absolutely nothing will happen to you, don't worry.

If you're that scared, than leave the hotel room earlier, pass that bridge and spend the remaining hours near Stadio Olimpico. Drink a coffee or something.
Its just that I have some bad memories from a derby day in Torino, where I was attacked for no reason by some toro mugs...im worried for after the game cuz its gonna be late, prolly will take a cab....and Alen, I ll be drinking beers for sure:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Its just that I have some bad memories from a derby day in Torino, where I was attacked for no reason by some toro mugs...im worried for after the game cuz its gonna be late, prolly will take a cab....and Alen, I ll be drinking beers for sure:)
Make sure to have one of those spicy meat sandwiches :drool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)