[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (27 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'll enjoy it when people will think you're Kostarica and make fun of you. :seven:
Alen, should we have a pre-game show next week?? Bounce some thoughts back and forth on Lazio, the state of Juve, and their upcoming CL match? Maybe even take some questions prior to the match from our loyal fanbase of millions around the globe?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen, should we have a pre-game show next week?? Bounce some thoughts back and forth on Lazio, the state of Juve, and their upcoming CL match? Maybe even take some questions prior to the match from our loyal fanbase of millions around the globe?
Of course :D
30 minutes before kick-off the show starts :p

We open the phone lines at 20:15 CET so the fans can ask our expert (you) match related questions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course :D
30 minutes before kick-off the show starts :p

We open the phone lines at 20:15 CET so the fans can ask our expert (you) match related questions.

Should be fun. I've got big shoes to fill next week. I'll have to get by on my sense of humor, since I don't know the difference between a Libero and Liberace

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't you mean "big balls"?

Because you're replacing our guest from last week, Andy.
I thought I was replacing Jack.

I'm replacing Andy?? Oh Jesus. Shouldn't be too hard then ;) Let me go check out last week's thread, and see what I'm up against.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's gonna be interesting to see how our fullbacks cope with Lazio's Lichty, Kolarov and Foggia. Great test.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They will be too worried about closing down our attack and stopping Diego so I don't see their defense too offensively aware to worry about in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)