[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (5 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 30, 2006
Buffon

????? - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Melo - Tiago

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero

not sure about the ??? .. I think ferrara is not convinced with Caceres as a RB...probably it is Grygera again

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon

????? - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso

Camoranesi - Melo - Tiago

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero

not sure about the ??? .. I think ferrara is not convinced with Caceres as a RB...probably it is Grygera again
Cáceres hasn't played because he was on leave the first game. The second.. there was no need to sub Grygera out and I can imagine Cáceres was only just back to training again.

That's how I see things and hope Ferrara sees them, because I would love to see this guy get a proper chance at that spot, promising player from what I've seen.

Plus, we probably wouldn't have gone for him if Ferrara didn't like him?

Sep 30, 2006
Cáceres hasn't played because he was on leave the first game. The second.. there was no need to sub Grygera out and I can imagine Cáceres was only just back to training again.

That's how I see things and hope Ferrara sees them, because I would love to see this guy get a proper chance at that spot, promising player from what I've seen.

Plus, we probably wouldn't have gone for him if Ferrara didn't like him?

may be he consider him a good substitute for Chiellini and Cannavaro..anyway i'm not sure..never watched Caceres before and don't know what is his original position exactly

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would love to see dp starting but im not sure if that would be prudent...as he has not played any official gameyet and he has also not scored...

Commom sense tell us to play with the same forwards of the roma match.... because trezeget is also off-form.

I think the best way would be to give this task to the roma beaters and then introuce delpiero and trez in a easier game at home. Because if ferrara field DP-Trez and they do not score....he will be heavily criticized.

What do you think?

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
much sterner test than the 'totti-troop'...lazio have always been a thorn in our side and they are chock-full of players who have a habit of doing the bizness against us...a win would be awesome

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
It's gonna be a tough game but this season there are so many tough games: Genoa, Napoli, Palermo, Inter, Milan, Lazio

So we can't start accepting 1 points out of all these games.. We need to win here! keep the momentum going...

I dont think Grosso will play, Ferrara wont be able to have him in training until late next week (because of the internationals)> But I think Ferrara will play Del Piero since he wont be as tiered as Iaquinta from Internationals and ready to play.

Buffon
Grygera - Chiellini - Cannavaro - Molinaro
Marchisio - Melo - Tiago
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Camoranesi will get injured on international duty so he wont play.
sadly but true:cry:

I would love to see dp starting but im not sure if that would be prudent...as he has not played any official gameyet and he has also not scored...

Commom sense tell us to play with the same forwards of the roma match.... because trezeget is also off-form.

I think the best way would be to give this task to the roma beaters and then introuce delpiero and trez in a easier game at home. Because if ferrara field DP-Trez and they do not score....he will be heavily criticized.

What do you think?
agree. But there is also another reason why he should play Iaquinta and Amauri. Those two players work rate is out of this world, they run run for full 90 minutes attacking and defending, something that i don't think Trez or DP can replicate.

I dont think Grosso will play, Ferrara wont be able to have him in training until late next week (because of the internationals)> But I think Ferrara will play Del Piero since he wont be as tiered as Iaquinta from Internationals and ready to play.

Buffon
Grygera - Chiellini - Cannavaro - Molinaro
Marchisio - Melo - Tiago
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero
If we get Grosso, I guarantee that he's going to start, Why not start him?. If he plays in the internationals he's going to more than ready to start in our squad.:agree:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Del Piero will start ahead of Iaquinta, Iaquinta will be rested after playing for NT.

Camoranesi will also start ahead of Marchisio I think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    It will be tough
    before the match against Roma I thought it would end 2-0 for us we got a quite similar result but I wanted to see 4-0
    Lazio are not a better team but are more solid at the moment and have Pandev Zarate and Rocchi who are dangerous forwards they have quite a good squad and I think it will be a lot tougher
    my prediction a narrow win or a draw 1-0 0-0 or 1-1 my gamble is on the first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)