[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 15, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Vucinic

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gonzales Ciani Cana Stankevicius

:lol:

If we don't score 2 goals i will eat my hairy balls.
Even Lazio's first choice defence is far from brilliant.

The problem is that their midfield is very good at preventing the opposition fro really getting the chance to attack their defence.

Still, Juve have to be targetting Lazio's left.

Stankevicius-Mauri is clearly an awful lot weaker defensively than their normal Radu-Lulic left side.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Even Lazio's first choice defence is far from brilliant.

They problem is that their midfield is very good at preventing the opposition fro really getting the chance to attack their defence.

Still, Juve have to be targetting Lazio's left.

Stankevicius-Mauri is clearly an awful lot weaker defensively than their normal Radu-Lulic left side.
Yeah Yeah.

what you're really trying to say is hopefully there's not a repeat performance by Marchetti to deny us 3 points.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If that kid wasn't Italian you wouldn't even mention him, you fuucking Jewbag.
So it's going to be a 361(0), with no real striker. I guess the decision to bench one of the 4 midfielders was so difficult for Conte, that he just sacrificed a striker instead. I really wanted to see Pirlo get some rest..
Totally wrong opinion bro. This decision is because conte has already given up hopes on our strikers and do not trust them to perform consistently anymore, which I totally agree.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Only 1 striker now? Man has Conte given up on those lousy attackers. :lol: But who can blame him, why have one extra useless striker when you can have an extra useful midfielder?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Only 1 striker now? Man has Conte given up on those lousy attackers. :lol: But who can blame him, why have one extra useless striker when you can have an extra useful midfielder?
Matri may be far from world class, but we need someone to attack the space upfront.

Meh, we'll lose or draw this one.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Matri may be far from world class, but we need someone to attack the space upfront.
Lazio were absolutely strolling the Derby when Roma were playing Totti and Lamela up front because neither of them were moving in behind, so it was easy for Lazio to keep things nice and compact.

Only once they brought on a real CF, Destro, were they able to bother Lazio's CBs. Totti also became more influential because Destro's movemetn was creating more space for him.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Stankevičius is a dream defender to play against. Slow, poor at reading the game, incapable of defending against any player, who has at least some basic dribbling skills. They are basically playing with 3 defenders by having him.
So... he's going to stop all of us? :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)