[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (April 15, 2013) (27 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Vucinic

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When he's with Buffon at Vinovo, he wont get the real thing.

Playing a real match against real opponents where things are at stake and where he commands his defense will always be better for experience.

If you know what I mean.
Could be. I'm sure Conte is watching, kid is having a great season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Has anyone seen enough of him to be able to say if they think Leali will actually be good enough?
I've seen a fair bit of him. Makes the odd error of judgement but youth is his only downside.

He's super highly rated by everyone who's worked with him, including Gigi. I'd also keep an eye on Emilio Audero, a goalkeeper who is coming through our youth team. @Mark will vouch for how highly rated he is :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I've seen a fair bit of him. Makes the odd error of judgement but youth is his only downside.

He's super highly rated by everyone who's worked with him, including Gigi. I'd also keep an eye on Emilio Audero, a goalkeeper who is coming through our youth team. @Mark will vouch for how highly rated he is :D
128783331227369656.jpg

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

He sounds like he's from a Spanish-speaking country. If he is, I don't trust him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)