[Serie A] Lazio 0-1 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Khedira

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah even more than Zaza's. Since 2012 I'm not that emotional about football anymore but this goal made me go crazy, maybe because it was too good (undeserved) to be true? :D
Seriously, Hoori. I had no more words to utter watching it all than "Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww" ;)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Mandzukic can't fucking pass the ball, control a ball or even head the ball any more. I don't care if months ago he ran up and down the pitch all game you don't get medals for being a good lad here. He needs to up his game or hit the bench. Matri got hounded back in the day for less. At least his runs were useful in dragging defenders away.
That's the thing, it's not his decision to hit the bench. He's clearly got fitness issues but still makes himself available as an option at this time in the season. Nowadays you don't see this in national games let alone club level. Players get sidelined because of freaking razor bump.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah even more than Zaza's. Since 2012 I'm not that emotional about football anymore but this goal made me go crazy, maybe because it was too good (undeserved) to be true? :D
Well, that Alex goal was amazing and totally deserved. I shouted so loud one of my neighbors knocked to see if everything's fine. But that Zaza goal was the ultimate demoralizing force. The psychological impacts of that goal still haunts them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)