[Serie A] Juventus1-0 Spezia [March 6th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
3 points were all that mattered especially after a tough midweek game. Spezia are a stuffy team, particularly away from home. They have beaten Milan and Napoli this season.

Locatelli and Cuadrado had good games. Arthur and Pellegrini frustrating again. Rabiot a liability again.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Rabiot should be first in line for the exit this summer. Disgusting player. Sick of his attitude.

Keep playing Arthur and Locatelli together, it's the best option we have at our disposal for midfield. Locatelli further up field seems much more in his element.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I really liked the first half. We were aggressive, good in possession, didn't allow Spezia any chances and should have scored a couple more.
Second half I don't know wtf happened. But if we can play like in the first half, we will collect a lot of points.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Rabiot should be first in line for the exit this summer. Disgusting player. Sick of his attitude.

Keep playing Arthur and Locatelli together, it's the best option we have at our disposal for midfield. Locatelli further up field seems much more in his element.
I really liked the first half. We were aggressive, good in possession, didn't allow Spezia any chances and should have scored a couple more.
Second half I don't know wtf happened. But if we can play like in the first half, we will collect a lot of points.
Definitely,

Loca higher is exactly what we need.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Rabbit, so incorrectly named. You can’t miss him. He’s either giving the ball away, making a silly run so that he can’t receive the ball, committing dumb fouls and making surprised faces. Just an absolute gift of a player.

Never mind, tre punti, no in game injuries and a decent first half cobbled together.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We don't know what to do when we get near the opposition goal, no idea how to shoot or create clear chances. Had Spezia scored first, we'd have lost this game.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
We won and another match I missed, thankful for both. Maybe missing the rest of games we win league and CL? :nico:
This Juve with its flagellant football is making what even when returning of Serie B + Del Neri couldnt do.
Becoming a Fake Plastic Fan. Thanks. :lion:

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
We won and another match I missed, thankful for both. Maybe missing the rest of games we win league and CL? :nico:
This Juve with its flagellant football is making what even when returning of Serie B + Del Neri couldnt do.
Becoming a Fake Plastic Fan. Thanks. :lion:
Its a crime against humanity broadcasting these matches, there should be just a person at the end of the match to announce the result and thats it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they are a bit generous with rabiot and arthur, their 2nd half was nothing short of abysmal, dreadful, atrocious and completely hopeless. fun times ahead if those fuckers are about to play 90 minutes each because of the lack of options.

miretti better impress in training.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game from Cuadrado Locatelli and even Arthur was good apart from that mistake at the back that made me want to throw something at the TV.
Vlahovic - Even when he doesnt score he is very crucial for our attack.
Morata scored one but is wastful as always...

Rabiot - He is a bully and he cant even do that well..

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Arthur had a shot that would likely be a goal if not for Locatelli blocking it and he also made a good pass to Cuadrado who shot like a child. He did turn to shit along with everyone else in second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)