[Serie A] Juventus1-0 Spezia [March 6th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Massive 3 points but an absolutely atrocious second half performance. Some of these players need to be turfed out of the fucking club asap. Rabiot, Kean, Bernardeschi hell even Morata his goal notwithstanding.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
3pts, but rabiot should be accused of terrorism especially in the second half.
From 65 minutes onward it was like he was playing for Spezia.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We need to change our kit sponsor from Jeep to Mylanta, but that would probably be too close to Atalanta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I felt like Rabiot was single hadedlu trying to sabotage that game tonight. He’s atrocious but he was on another level in those last 20 mins. Baffling how we can allow this cunt to steal a wage here.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Massive 3 points but an absolutely atrocious second half performance. Some of these players need to be turfed out of the fucking club asap. Rabiot, Kean, Bernardeschi hell even Morata his goal notwithstanding.
We really nee to cut those ties to the past. Renewing Turdeski should be considered as an act of terrorism.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Why would someone across the globe take 2hs for this shit? I watched for 20 mins and it felt like a long time.

Following Juventus is really something that doesn't make sense any more for an international crowd.

It's made for hardcore Italian fans who have a more direct connection - and even those will feel like fulfilling a duty. Casual Italians will also not care about this.

Trash

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Glad we got the win, but it finally happened - I actually fell asleep for a bit watching the second half. Hope Spezia get relegated just so that prick Thiago Motta gets fired again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)