[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (9 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Seven said:
Mutu has been absolutely great. Zlatan is playing well whenever he plays fast enough. When he hogs the ball he's horrid though. All in all he's still good.
I concur. Mutu has been our best player and Zlatan looks good when he moves the ball quickly but it's annoying as hell when he tries to take on three defenders.

Against teams like Treviso the key is to move the football quickly in an attempt to disrupt their shape and create openings. We look good when we try to do that but when we take a slow, patient approach we look like an average team because we do not have a midfield playmaker to open up defences.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Why are you people surprised ?

We all know how we play, hell im happy we came back from 1 down and are still in the lead :)

Juve always has issues when playing against so called lesser teams and sometimes we have a good day and score 3 or 4 but its usually a struggle and really boring games.

It amazes me how in the 30 yrs i have folowed them, its always the same mentality with this team, no matter who the players are :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)