[Serie A] Juventus vs Treviso (39 Viewers)

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
guys i dun know whats happening with that FVCKING link! i made everything correct and click post reply and i see FVCKING gaspipebrtutrbo and its wrong!!!! type it manually!!! mms : // media2.brturbo.com / bandsports.wmv !!!! i repeat TYPE it maually without periods in link

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
hambon78 said:
Exactly...the poor guy has some hella talent...but barely gets a chance..once neddy starts loosing his touch...mutu will be there to take over..Forza Juve!!
yep ;)
i just know that we will have a great time with mutu at Juventus i just know that he will bring us joy in the future that become great history :) Forza juve

Feb 27, 2005
Chxta said:
Analysis all you watchers?
We really are playing well, they scored with their only chance, but i must admit, it was a nice goal. We have all the possession, Mutu, Zambrotta, Zlatan, Treza all playing well. Chiellini always worries me when he has the ball, doesnt look stable or confident, not up to Juve standards im sorry to say.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We were easily matched and somewhat outplayed by Treviso in the first 30 minutes of the first half. They created two very nice opportunities on goal while we could barely only manage one. Mutu has been man of the match thus far and continues to demonstrate why he needs to be in the starting 11...Blasi has demonstrated why he's never included in the starting 11...and Trezeguet is there again doing what he does best.

Treviso. :rolleyes:

May 4, 2004
I saw the game, and this is my opinion..

we started slowly, and after about 20 min, we really started to push treviso..
We did attack alot but no big chances at all..
they scored on a nice move... and after that we just keept on attacking and finally broke the ice.. and in the last 10 min, we played very well.. and scoring again.. now lets hope we keep on playing like the last 10 min of the first half..

mutu was nice.. assist by zlatan and chiellini...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alright, so Treviso gave us a scare there. Other than that they weren't that threatening, but Juve surely weren't great either. I still don't think we play good football and I still believe that's why we keep having troubles against smaller sides.

If you have been paying attention we play without playmakers. Sometimes Vieira is taking up that role, but today our central midfielders barely touch the ball. What amazes me as well is that if the ball is one side of the pitch, we won't cross it. If Zambrotta has the ball for example he will automatically play it to Camoranesi. That way we are predictable and much depends on the strength of our wingbacks and wingers. And they haven't been doing well TBH.

The first goal was a stunning piece of football by Zlatan who, for once, kept it simple and did what he had to do. The second was just lucky, because Chiellini obviously wanted to shoot. All in all, we depend on luck way too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)