[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (8 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
so Nedved is our new CM?
Do you think he can take the pressure of such position considering his age?

I know that he is really unique with such spirit but just explaining about the physical challenge..

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
so Nedved is our new CM?
Do you think he can take the pressure of such position considering his age?

I know that he is really unique with such spirit but just explaining about the physical challenge..
Dude with so many injured players nedved is the best option for now for this position!!! I think he can manage that......and by the way he doesnt need to play CM troughout the whole game, he can also play as AM and quite frankly i think he plays that position the best!!! But Torino is a shity team and we shouldnt be woried about our injured players missing for this game!!!

Juventus 2-0 Torino

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Dude with so many injured players nedved is the best option for now for this position!!! I think he can manage that......and by the way he doesnt need to play CM troughout the whole game, he can also play as AM and quite frankly i think he plays that position the best!!! But Torino is a shity team and we shouldnt be woried about our injured players missing for this game!!!

Juventus 2-0 Torino
it's d "shitty teams" that worry me the most,bcuz they r most often fired up 2 excel against us n our players sumtimes take them for granted...hopefully we will down torino:flag2:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think he will go with something like this.. which I think is good:

------Del Piero ---- Amauri

Giovinco---Nedved---Sissoko---Salihamidzic

Molinero---Chiellini---Leggro----Grygera

-------------Manninger----------------
I think this would be the most appropriate formation with maybe De Ceglie instead of Moli, but it doesn't matter that much in that position.

Brazzo should start imo because we need someone to track rosina from the midfield as he is a very dangerous player. If we need a more attacking player then we can play marchionni.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think this would be the most appropriate formation with maybe De Ceglie instead of Moli, but it doesn't matter that much in that position.

Brazzo should start imo because we need someone to track rosina from the midfield as he is a very dangerous player. If we need a more attacking player then we can play marchionni.
I think we need an attacking formation and player because we're playing home and we can't afford a draw to say the least.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it's the most appropriate, and the ONLY formation Ranieri understands
he doesn't have much options as well, i wouldn't start with the trident as we need at least one forward on the bench as a contingency.

I think we need an attacking formation and player because we're playing home and we can't afford a draw to say the least.
To a certain extent i would agree and i wouldn't mind seeing both marchionni and gio starting. But if we can give neddy more attacking responsibilities then it would be the right balance especially if De Ceglie starts.

I have two concerns, the first is our ability to dictate the game without a real CM that can distribute the ball in the middle and hold the temp. Both Neddy and mommo do not have the ability to do that, i guess maybe Ekdal can make an appearance at some stage if we need him.

The other is ranieri starting with both De Ceglie and brazzo on the wings. If he does that then we will be in for a very long and frustrating night, where we would have no meaningful possession or decent passing and interchanges.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

we need to win, not worry about specific players. lets make other teams do that to us for a change. but juventus needs to go out looking for a win. we cant attack and get those victories if we are "concerned" about other players and by putting in players like brazzo from the beginning. you dont see inter or milan start an average player just to cover another teams "threatening player", let alone a team like torino...im tired of ranieri "playing it safe". Bullshit, we have excellent players still even with the injury problem, but he doesnt use them...he plays it safe with all defensive minded mids and neddy...its like saying if we have Camo fit just bench him and put in brazzo to track back to cover a threatening player instead of putting in a much more threatening player. Giovinco could easily play on the right, marchionni on deck, and brazzo in the hole...thats the order it needs to be in until we get camo back.

when in juves history did we worry about semi-threatening players? in other words, when did we sought after a more "safe" formation instead of going for first blood. we need a more attacking player, sorry to make you think i was bashing you i wasnt cuz your not the only one that thinks that. we need to get out of that kind of thinking, i hope you agree. and yes if we need a more attacking player we could use marchionni but he was crap against real, please for the love of god give Gio a chance.

Mar 30, 2006
sali is in better form than marco. he was finally looking dangerous on some of his runs against madrid. maybe he can start to show his true self. he also covers defense well and we need help if Nedved is to play CM

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we need to win, not worry about specific players. lets make other teams do that to us for a change. but juventus needs to go out looking for a win. we cant attack and get those victories if we are "concerned" about other players and by putting in players like brazzo from the beginning. you dont see inter or milan start an average player just to cover another teams "threatening player", let alone a team like torino...im tired of ranieri "playing it safe". Bullshit, we have excellent players still even with the injury problem, but he doesnt use them...he plays it safe with all defensive minded mids and neddy...its like saying if we have Camo fit just bench him and put in brazzo to track back to cover a threatening player instead of putting in a much more threatening player. Giovinco could easily play on the right, marchionni on deck, and brazzo in the hole...thats the order it needs to be in until we get camo back.

when in juves history did we worry about semi-threatening players? in other words, when did we sought after a more "safe" formation instead of going for first blood. we need a more attacking player, sorry to make you think i was bashing you i wasnt cuz your not the only one that thinks that. we need to get out of that kind of thinking, i hope you agree. and yes if we need a more attacking player we could use marchionni but he was crap against real, please for the love of god give Gio a chance.
And what excellent players we have in the team right now that we can put out ? Marchionni ? are kidding me? If we had camo fit then he would start no questions asked. But now its different, ffs we have to put neddy in the middle to accommodate those injuries.

Am actually tired of Ranieri going into games without a plan and we get burned. Just have a look at the napoli and palermo games where the team was just thrown out without any direction and hamsik ran rings around us. At least against madrid he switched brazzo to be on the same flank with robben.

When in our history have we had a defence this bad? Thats why you need to make plans and actually think of a way to deal with other teams. We have no plans, passing or posession game whatsoever and recently we can't even dictate the tempo against any teams. So you tell me when in juve's history did we face these conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)