[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (26 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
most games on the net, because i do not have boom installed at my house, but there is a pub where there are 2 huge plasma tv's and they broadcast matches(with boom) in every evening, so when theres an important match i go there(showing off with my DP shirts of course :D)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
most games on the net, because i do not have boom installed at my house, but there is a pub where there are 2 huge plasma tv's and they broadcast matches(with boom) in every evening, so when theres an important match i go there(showing off with my DP shirts of course :D)
I see. Well, anyway Boom doesn't help much, screw them. They all transmit matches such as Lazio Siena for the Romanian defender playing for Lazio, and Mutu matches, same with Chivu. They don't really show much of Juve games, but I don't rely on them.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
thats why i am going only for juve vs. good teams...the thing is there is the romanian championship with the 21.00 matches...sometimes i must wait for a romanian game to end ..so i can see the second half of a juve game :( ..i posted some images...so you can make an ideea.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
is camoranesi fit for this match ?
No he wasn't called up for the game.

These are the players which were called up for the derby: Chiellini, Mellberg, Salihamidzic, Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Manninger, Knezevic, Giovinco, Grygera, Sissoko, Ekdal, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Marchionni, Legrottaglie, Rossi, Ariaudo.

Mar 30, 2006
I think he will go with something like this.. which I think is good:

------Del Piero ---- Amauri

Giovinco---Nedved---Sissoko---Salihamidzic

Molinero---Chiellini---Leggro----Grygera

-------------Manninger----------------

Mar 30, 2006
I expect that lineup 100%, except he will continue to alternate in LB, so De Ceglie will start this time.
I think he will stick with Molinero as he has been good recently and I think he said De Ceglie does not provide enough protection behind Giovinco?
Molinero will probably stay back and help the defense which will have less cover with Nedved in the Mid

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think Molinaro will be more useful for this game. The leftback will be confronted directly by Abate. Molinaro's pace and better defending (compared to De Ceglie), make him the better choise.

VladJuve

Jul 9, 2008
Both Corierre and Gazzetta dello sport predicts this: Manninger,Grygera,Legrottaglie, Chiellni,Molinaro,Salihamidzic,Sissoko,Nedved,De Ceglie,Amauri,Del Piero

De Ceglie instead of Giovino :| ? Said CR something about this?

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
It seems like CR wants to transform De Ceglie into a LMF. And I think it's reasonable, De Ceglie is very offensive but quite poor defensively. He's fast, he can penetrate into the box, if he can improve his passing skills a lot more and get accustomed with the new role , he'll be a very good LMF. However, I really like the idea De Ceglie will improve defense skills and take over Molinaro's position. It will make him more versatile and complete in LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)