[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (2 Viewers)

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
We have so many CM injured, but then again its better then the period we had our CD injured!!!
I think Legro would be fit to play again this weekend. If he is not let's not risk him at all! I also think Nedved should be rested, and definitly not played in the middle, he did a great job against madrid, but I am not sure he can do it 2 games in a row, that takes a lot of energy!

Here is my formation:

Manninger
Grygera - Legro/ - Chiellini - De Cegli
Marchionni - Sissoko - Salihamizic
Giovinco
Amauri - Iaquinta

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Not starting Giovinco is reason enough to fire Ranieri's ass. The kid is pure talent, don't deserve to be wasted on the bench.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not starting Giovinco is reason enough to fire Ranieri's ass. The kid is pure talent, don't deserve to be wasted on the bench.
Oh, we're gonna need him vs Torino for sure. And according to some sources, he is going to start the match.

Sep 30, 2006
I think juve is winning the next couple of games in the league, a defeat from real madrid in spain would be very normal...Raneri won't be sacked along the season..i think we should forget about him and only support the team

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-Molinaro

Salihamidzic-Sissoko-Nedved

Giovinco

Amauri-Del Piero​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The same as my formation but Marco instead of Brazzo
I thought about that, but decided that playing Salihamidzic would allow Giovinco to play in a more central area.

With Marchionni in the team Giovinco would need to play deeper and wider to balance the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)