[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ален;1780017 said:
Marchionni is underrated in this forum. It's probably because he's injured all the time and he didn't shine yet. But the guy is very talented football player, with good technique, and he can create chances for our forwards.
Can is different from do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
anyone else finding it ironic that while our team is falling apart with injures, Mr. Marchionni who couldn't play a more than a week before picking up an injury has been injury free during this current crisis period?
It seems its either him or half of the team... On a serious note, i really hope he stays injury free and finally proves us he can be what we (well, some of us) expect him to be. Someone who can make a difference.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Ален;1779794 said:
Rosina will make his starting XI comeback against us.
He was out lately (he missed the last 5 matches and played only 7 minutes at the end of the last match) and Torino lost 4 and drew 1 of the 5 matches where Rosina didn't play.

Not a good time for his comeback :(
Not good.

Anyway, I think with this boost in confidence we will win the game. I'm not too sure though...

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I say we do this formation

Manniger
Grygera-Chellini-Legrotagglie-Molinaro/De Ceglie
Momo Sissoko
Marchionni-----------Nedved
GIOVINCO
Del Piero---Amauri

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Molinaro just played the best game in his career, he should play against Torino, so we see whether it was a fluke or whether he is actually improving.

I want to see Giovinco play, I loved it at the end of the Real game Giovinco got off the bench and shouted PAVEL, nedved came near him and they hugged, impressive.

I believe maybe we should start with Amauri on the bench cause he has played in every game for more than ne half apart from the first CL game.

----------------------Manninger-----------------
Grygera--------Mellberg-----------Chiellini---------Molinaro
-------------------------Sissoko---------------------------
---------------------------------Nedved----------------------
Marchionni--------------------------------------------Giovinco
---------------------Iaquinta-------Del Capitano--------

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Iaquinta probably isn't totally match fit, and Amauri is in red hot form...this game is too important to be taken lightly...I dearly hope Gio gets a chance...with the home crowd behind him in the Derby...would be something really special!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i want to see the maresca sign :D...
and i have a question...why the granata mofo's where so offensed by his sign ? he immitated a bull..so what?...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
----------------------Manninger-----------------
Grygera--------Mellberg-----------Chiellini---------Molinaro
-------------------------Sissoko---------------------------
---------------------------------Nedved----------------------
Marchionni--------------------------------------------Giovinco
---------------------Amauri-------Del Piero--------

2-0 to Juve. :flag:

I'm going to miss this match though :(

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
just found an interesting article about Maresca's sign and Moggi's reaction: "Contrary to what I've read, we have no intention of fining him.It is no big deal, he didn't mean to offend anyone. He saw Ferrante doing it and he wanted to see if he could do it as well."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)