[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (28 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Mahnigga
Grygera - Kapten Skägg - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marchionni - Ekdal - Sissoko - Giovinco
Iaquinta Amauri

Introduce DP if it's 0-0 at HT. Oh and I realize Ekdal isn't starting and I wouldn't start him myself in a derby either but it sure would be exciting to see him start for me as a countryman.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wouldn't start Brazzo. We need him on the bench and It's very risky starting him. He's like a joker we have there. And If Ranieri needs to change any of his plans during 1st or 2nd half Brazzo will be the answer to many of his questions.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
If we're going to play both Nedved and Giovinco, having Brazzo on the right would give us better midfield balance. Playing Seba, Pavel and Marco could make us a bit too light weight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marchionni is underrated in this forum. It's probably because he's injured all the time and he didn't shine yet. But the guy is very talented football player, with good technique, and he can create chances for our forwards.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1780017 said:
Marchionni is underrated in this forum. It's probably because he's injured all the time and he didn't shine yet. But the guy is very talented football player, with good technique, and he can create chances for our forwards.
Agreed. I don't think he's underrated though, I think everybody knows what he's capable of.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I think Iaquinta need a rest, last night he seemed still hurt because of injury. Instead, why don't we rest DP and play Gio. Here is my formation

Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro/De Ceglie

Marchioni - Sissoko - Ekdal - Salid

Amauri - Giovinco

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is pretty dire most of the time he plays. If anything he is almost overrated, because we expect him to do something all the time because of his "talent" but he is useless pretty much every time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ален;1780017 said:
Marchionni is underrated in this forum. It's probably because he's injured all the time and he didn't shine yet.
anyone else finding it ironic that while our team is falling apart with injures, Mr. Marchionni who couldn't play a more than a week before picking up an injury has been injury free during this current crisis period?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)