[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Spezia [March 2nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Finding it so hard to get excited for our game. Unless Inter suffer a shock defeat soon the rest of the season will play out like training games.

If we start playing the youngsters more regularly it would make it more interesting but I can't se eit happening untill the race is mathematically over.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The youngsters were given a good showing yesterday as well, and tend to choke when they face superior opposition. Can't say I'm enthused by them bar a few.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Ok, ik bijt.

Szczesny; Danilo, Demiral, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; McKennie, Fagioli, Benta/Rabiot; Chiesa, Morata, Cristiano

Of zonder Fagioli en beide knollen er weer tegelijk in. We missen Arturito wel zeg.

The rest of this season should be about development. Play Fagioli.
Throwing him in front of the lions could work in the opposite way. It's not like he'll do worse at this point but maybe better to throw him in as a sub...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
De Ligt, Demiral, Benta, McNuggets, Chiesa, Berna, UglySwede, Di Pardo.
I wouldn’t put those guys in the same sentence as di pardo, as they have multiple years of starting experience at top level. They shouldn’t be held to the same standard just because they’re somewhat close in age.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whatever

We will shithouse our way to an unimpressive win, draw against Lazio and get knocked out by Porto a week later.

Just get this season over and done with ASAP. All I can hope for is we make the top 4, we find a new coach and that Paratici and Nedved are shown the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)