[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Salernitana [12th May, 2024 18:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juvesince96

Nov 30, 2021
For those wondering why there are already 2 pages for a Salernitana match that's 3 days away, below is a summary of the thread so far:
- 3 members have been confirmed to be bitch asses.
- Someone bought season tickets for 600 euros.
- Someone's kid watches Juve games and sometimes celebrates when the other team scores. Some members argued that some adults do that as well. Those alleged adults are yet to be named.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'll be watching with my son and enjoying the joy he gets from watching. He's so young, he doesn't understand much but he loves to watch Juventus and wants to see Dusan score and its enough to keep me going.

He sometimes celebrates when the other side scores but he's only 3...
Well at least he is watching. There's no way in hell my son would watch a Juve/Eagles/Flyers match with me, believe me I've tried.

(he's 3,5)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Well at least he is watching. There's no way in hell my son would watch a Juve/Eagles/Flyers match with me, believe me I've tried.

(he's 3,5)
From a super early age, he's just been obsessed with soccer and Juventus. He wants to listen to Juve storia di un grande amore all the time on spotify. He even got his cousin who doesn't care about the sport to watch Juventus with him and try to learn the song.

I'm very blessed because it's exactly what I had hoped for. I would never force it on him but would love for him to be interested and he is. He also loves playing so we'll see. Still early.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
From a super early age, he's just been obsessed with soccer and Juventus. He wants to listen to Juve storia di un grande amore all the time on spotify. He even got his cousin who doesn't care about the sport to watch Juventus with him and try to learn the song.

I'm very blessed because it's exactly what I had hoped for. I would never force it on him but would love for him to be interested and he is. He also loves playing so we'll see. Still early.
still not to late for him to betray you and become inter fan.

i hope it happens

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I haven't missed on many point collection predictions in the past 15 years

This one will be no different

I'm built different

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Plot Twist: When your son is 10, his favorite player transfers to Milan, so he becomes a Milan and Real Madrid supporter. The Horror!

- - - Updated - - -

still not to late for him to betray you and become inter fan.

i hope it happens
You are cruel.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Im watching a guy in a giant bulldozer clear 2 acres of trees at my house and push them into a fire pit….makes me wonder what it would take to rebuild this club and how much needs bulldozed first to start that process

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)