[Serie A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (Nov. 13th 2010) (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just watch from more commonly used sites; ATDHE, VipCanals, Firstrow, Veetle, Bet365, they aren't a guarantee because nothing is but they are a safer bet.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It depends on if it's intentional.
Not really.

If a player's arm is not by his side, it will be deemed to be a handball whether he meant it or not.

If Pepe has faced up to the ball, and not turned his back in a cowardly fashion, it wouldn't have happened.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not really.

If a player's arm is not by his side, it will be deemed to be a handball whether he meant it or not.

If Pepe has faced up to the ball, and not turned his back in a cowardly fashion, it wouldn't have happened.
Nope. Read the law. Their is a UEFA linesman in my football club and he told us about it.

In theory, a player can take a shot on goal and raise his arms because he thinks it will be a goal. But if the ball hit's the bar, goes back on the raised arm and into the goal, it's a valid goal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Pepe had been hit like that when he was only a couple of yards away from the ball I'd say it wasn't a penalty.

Pepe was a bit further back and so I believe it has to be deemed deliberate.

Players can't just go around with their arms up in the air and expect to get away with it.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If Pepe had been hit like that when he was only a couple of yards away from the ball I'd say it wasn't a penalty.

Pepe was a bit further back and so I believe it has to be deemed deliberate.

Players can't just go around with their arms up in the air and expect to get away with it.
I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
I know this is off topic but man it is sooooo nice to finally see Inter where they really belong in the standings below Juve in 5th.
We shouldn't really care where Inter stands, as long as we draw to brescia bologna and lose to Bari. We should win those easy games and not hope for other teams to win us scudeto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)