Serie A: Juventus vs Roma [Feb 16 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
A back problem, not to serious....

My line up if Camo is out of the game:

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Sissoko - Zanetti - Nedved

Iaquinta - Trezegol - Del Piero
I think this would be perfect too, if Camo doesn't play. If he does he should play instead of Momo.

I think it's quite possible we play with 3 attackers. Ranieri used it the last time with Roma, and we were quite good, and it would be sensible to play Vincenzo who seems to be in good form, while also playing in form Alex and Trez who is the first scorer.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
hey guys one question!

didnt IQ started the last match when we played roma and wasnt it his assist which treze scored??

according goal.com

"Juventus already drew with their rivals for second-place earlier this season, and on that occasion it was none other than Iaquinta who came off the bench to rescue a valuable point for his side right at the death."

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
hey guys one question!

didnt IQ started the last match when we played roma and wasnt it his assist which treze scored??

according goal.com

"Juventus already drew with their rivals for second-place earlier this season, and on that occasion it was none other than Iaquinta who came off the bench to rescue a valuable point for his side right at the death."

I think they are right. Think he came on for Delps

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo fuck all the glamor and glitz, I'm here to get rich, I'm from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks. And I'm all about expanding my chips, you mad because I was in a van with your bitch, with both hands on her tits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)