[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (214 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++
Lost Galacticos! I know what you mean. You obviously fear them, which is natural. lol.
Yeah, especially when Wahsington looks like Zlatan!:LOL:. Anyway I just can't stand the praise for Real making a lot of money - What is the point if you spend $12 to earn $12?
Beside the popluarity changes with time - If the global market was as much developed in the 90s as it is now - Milan would have had all the world fans right now. The great Milan side of 90s would make a fool of current glacticos.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

but if you HAD to choose,would you choose us or inter???
I always choose perdenti over you, cuz if they even manage to win over you [they did not thins time] they will not gain anything in the end of the season... they are simply - perdenti :D

Forza Milan

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Pizarro was playing?? :D

I was hoping at least for some head-butting like last season. Sure, Sinisa wasn't on the pitch this time. But Materazzi, Cordoba, etc., all deserved it this time. :fero:
i realized pizzarro was playing when i saw him getting robbed by nedved ;)

materazzi and cordoba are all criminals. where is prova tv when you need it

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Indeed they are. But Cordoba is REALLY dirty....
Matrix belong to the dirty calibre, not Cordoba. Cordoba is juz a sadist defender that is quick and strong, despite of his short height (they consider 1.73m as short). He has good marking skills and can cause trouble to attackers since he is fast. And he is able to wrestle with other players for the ball. The bad point about him is that once he is unable to track the player, he has to resort to fouling. This is the bad point of him, and which is y he pocketed so many cards.

Some of Matrix's tackles can potentially end a player's season. It is fortunate that Zlatan is a strong guy, if it is another guy, his leg would have been broken. When the referee is not looking, he resorts to tricks, sometimes even provoking players. That's the difference between him and Cordoba.

If u really want to group dirty players together, Christian Poulsen will definitely be in there. When the referee is not looking, he does those little punches, kicks and provokes players, which led to the famous Totti incident in Euro 2004. Totti may have spitted but Poulsen is nowhere innocent.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Cordoba's so fast sometimes he just can't stop himself from crashing into an oncoming defender.That's why he comes across as violent; careless would be closer to the mark I guess.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Cordoba's so fast sometimes he just can't stop himself from crashing into an oncoming defender.That's why he comes across as violent; careless would be closer to the mark I guess.
That's the word that slipped out of my mind, thanks Desmond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)