[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (3 Viewers)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
To be honest Tony I have to say you were being too harsh on Del Piero when he was playing well. Now whether your actions stem from your true feelings about the player or the fact that you wanted to give a little "payback" to the Del Piero supporters, I am not sure. What I do know is that when Ibrahimovic was having a bad spell and Del Piero was playing well in the beginning of the season, you seemed to fail to acknowledge that Zlatan needed to work harder and just criticised Del Piero for no reason. Now of course you are not the only person at fault for this because several other people on both sides of the argument did nothing to stop it from going out of control, and like they say it takes two to tango.

But the moral of my story is please try to stay objective in this matter, and that goes for both sides of the argument. Or better yet just stop arguing over who is the better player at the moment or whatever...if we are all indeed Juventini here this discussion is quite redundant.
This is truly being objective!
*applause*

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Many ppl r still debating about Matrix's tackle on Zlatan @ goal.com, some say that Matrix is a butcher, while others say that Zlatan deserved it. Some even said that both r as bad as each other. Some even went as far as to comment on Zlatan's goal drought which is totally unrelated. Anyway their comments r so funny at times :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Once again you have proven to me that behind a thick vocabulery there is a lost sense of logic which is usually found in "village idiots":D

I joined the forum when Zlatan came here, yes thats true. I have liked Juventus since i saw them play in CL semifinal, i dont remeber who they played but i remeber neddy being sent off. You see i havent been following club soccer for very long and therefore this is the first club i truly support, I was very happy Zlatan was sold to Juve and decided i was going to support them. Whats wrong with that? Nothing, this is the way most people become fans of a club, they see them play and like the players and so on. I have still managed to be fair of my critizime and thats more then i can say for you.

Blame Zlatan for him being injured, there you go, makes you look even smarter.:D
It is normal that a team wins new fans by signing new players. take a look at real Madrid. They buy only players with whom they can win new fans.
And juve is going to asia and USA and play games over there just to win new fans. it is absolutly ok.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
real madrid dont make players, they buy players who are already famous. the youth system must be a failure, raul and guti the only stars. LOL
exactly, finaly same oponion with a rosonero ;)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
A very important victory for Juventus. I saw the entire match and I gotta say it was a good display by us. The defence was stone solid and we managed to score two goals against a Scudetto rival. The most crucial thing about this victory is that we kept our distance to Milan and increased our distance to Inter in Serie A. A night of ecstacy for Juve and all it's fans. Nedved's goal was a true masterpiece. Note that Juventus have now won ALL it's 8 matches this season (6 in Serie A and 2 in CL).

But the victory also came at a price. Injuries to Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet and Thuram. Very unfortunate. You can't be other than angry at the way Inter butchered our players. Other than the players mentioned above also Nedved went down a couple of times. Materazzi is such a violent bastard.

Looking ahead this victory is important because it shows that we're able to defeat both bad and good teams. No matter who we've met this season we have demonstrated our huge strength. Right now only Chelsea and perhaps Milan is on our level. We can be very happy and content about this season so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)