[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (215 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Once again you have proven to me that behind a thick vocabulery there is a lost sense of logic which is usually found in "village idiots":D

I joined the forum when Zlatan came here, yes thats true. I have liked Juventus since i saw them play in CL semifinal, i dont remeber who they played but i remeber neddy being sent off. You see i havent been following club soccer for very long and therefore this is the first club i truly support, I was very happy Zlatan was sold to Juve and decided i was going to support them. Whats wrong with that? Nothing, this is the way most people become fans of a club, they see them play and like the players and so on. I have still managed to be fair of my critizime and thats more then i can say for you.

Blame Zlatan for him being injured, there you go, makes you look even smarter.:D
We played Real Madrid in CL semifinals.....

You decided to Support Juve when We bought Zlatan :howler:....??

And TBH, You are not fair when it comes to Bashing and Criticizing, after Each match we play the first thing you do is commenting on Dp's performance...thats the first thing you do. Whether he had a good game or not you'll continue your BS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you are here just because you love a player and care more about how that player performs over the well-being of the club itself, indeed, you are not a Juventus supporter to me.

If you are here just to bicker over what player is better or to make inflammatory comments about any of our players or staff perhaps you should find another club because this is not what Juventus is about.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
If you are here just because you love a player and care more about how that player performs over the well-being of the club itself, indeed, you are not a Juventus supporter to me.

If you are here just to bicker over what player is better or to make inflammatory comments about any of our players or staff perhaps you should find another club because this is not what Juventus is about.
I second that;)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

Exactly.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

And TBH, You are not fair when it comes to Bashing and Criticizing, after Each match we play the first thing you do is commenting on Dp's performance...thats the first thing you do . Whether he had a good game or not you'll continue your BS.
Totally true and well said.The same thing I noticed.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Another quality post!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And TBH, You are not fair when it comes to Bashing and Criticizing, after Each match we play the first thing you do is commenting on Dp's performance...thats the first thing you do. Whether he had a good game or not you'll continue your BS.
True, he was the first to talk about Del Piero yesterday after the match. Everybody was celebrating and happy, and he started whining.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

And TBH, You are not fair when it comes to Bashing and Criticizing, after Each match we play the first thing you do is commenting on Dp's performance...thats the first thing you do. Whether he had a good game or not you'll continue your BS. [/QUOTE

Im very fair when it comes to critizizing, some of you just cant take it because the player i most often critize is Del Piero. When he plays allright i acknowledge it. And as i said before yesterday he was poor, all the newspapers agree with me on that one by the way. You give Zlatan a bad rating even when he played great so you shouldnt talk Azzuri.

Continue posting like this, will show how Class you are.
Exactly

Doesnt sound like me one bit so i agree 100%.

++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Totally true and well said.The same thing I noticed.
Then you clealy have noticed something that isnt really there. Actually you could take waht you noticed and turn it on yourself then that would be spot on.

QUOTE]++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

True, he was the first to talk about Del Piero yesterday after the match. Everybody was celebrating and happy, and he started whining.
I see, suddenly i am not allowed to critize players when they have a bad game, the hypocricy of this forum is laughable and some of you are very funny.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I see, suddenly i am not allowed to critize players when they have a bad game, the hypocricy of this forum is laughable and some of you are very funny.
Critisize all you want, but it seems like it's a duty for you to critisize Del Piero. And your timing yesterday was very wrong.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Critisize all you want, but it seems like it's a duty for you to critisize Del Piero. And your timing yesterday was very wrong.
What do you mean my timing was wrong? It came right after a rating i didnt agree with. Its not like i started posting BS just to **** with people.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

So.. You're with me on this one? :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Then you clealy have noticed something that isnt really there. Actually you could take waht you noticed and turn it on yourself then that would be spot on.
The argument which Azzurri stated is 100% true.All the time you are saying bad things about Del Piero,and even when he is playing fantastic you keep saying that he is not even worth as a sub.You have started with speeches that he is the perfect sub,at the beggining of the season,but now he is not worth at all in your opinion.
And your greatest argument is that all Del Piero lovers,including me ,are the most unobjective people here.
[/QUOTE]

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

The argument which Azzurri stated is 100% true.All the time you are saying bad things about Del Piero,and even when he is playing fantastic you keep saying that he is not even worth as a sub.You have started with speeches that he is the perfect sub,at the beggining of the season,but now he is not worth at all in your opinion.
And your greatest argument is that all Del Piero lovers,including me ,are the most unobjective people here.
[/QUOTE]

Bullshit post, you havent got a clue. I only critize Del Piero when he plays poor. The last two matches for example i thought he was decent and thats what i wrote. And when exactly have you seen Del Piero play fantastic this season? Hasnt happened yet.

Allot of Del Piero lovers(including yourself and Azzuri) are unobjektive towards Zlatan, and would give up anything to see him play over Zlatan. And then you have the balls to question my loyalty to the club when its obvious letting Del Piero play over him would be a disaster for Juve.

I will keep posting the truth about Del Piero as i see it and if you dont like it thats too bad.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I joined the forum when Zlatan came here, yes thats true. I have liked Juventus since i saw them play in CL semifinal, i dont remeber who they played but i remeber neddy being sent off. You see i havent been following club soccer for very long and therefore this is the first club i truly support, I was very happy Zlatan was sold to Juve and decided i was going to support them. Whats wrong with that?
Would you support another club,if Ibrahimovic decides to go somewhere else?This is not the way it goes,I like Del Piero,that's true,in fact I adore him,but that doesn't mean I started to like Juve because of him,I just isolated him as a true leader and fantastic player.
Your speeches are far away from true,Del Piero had a good game against Ascoli,you were the first to say how he is a perfect sub,teasing us Del Piero lovers to say something about it,but that what you said was sardonic,and I accepted your statement as the sardonic one.Yesterday you were the first one who attacked Del Piero.Man I'm sick of this.
And don't wanna argue on this,because this is never ending story.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Would you support another club,if Ibrahimovic decides to go somewhere else?This is not the way it goes,I like Del Piero,that's true,in fact I adore him,but that doesn't mean I started to like Juve because of him,I just isolated him as a true leader and fantastic player.
Your speeches are far away from true,Del Piero had a good game against Ascoli,you were the first to say how he is a perfect sub,teasing us Del Piero lovers to say something about it,but that what you said was sardonic,and I accepted your statement as the sardonic one.Yesterday you were the first one who attacked Del Piero.Man I'm sick of this.
And don't wanna argue on this,because this is never ending story.
Nope, i wouldnt support any other club if Zlatan went there unless its Barcelona which i also kind of support. But i would still hold Juventus as MY club and Barcelona as a distant second.

Hahaha, yes i teased you about Del Piero being a perfect sub, payback is a ***** aint it Gio:D

For the record i wouldnt call constructive critizisme as attacking Del Piero.

And if you are tired of this shit then just stop posting nonsense about ME, Zlatan and Capello and whatever else you post that i might find foolish.

This is a forum and i can write wahtever i want and i will always write my opinion.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This was taken from your previous post:
Bullshit post, you havent got a clue. I only critize Del Piero when he plays poor. The last two matches for example i thought he was decent and thats what i wrote.
Than,you said this so I found it pretty much the opposite:
Hahaha, yes i teased you about Del Piero being a perfect sub, payback is a ***** aint it Gio:D
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++This is a forum and i can write wahtever i want and i will always write my opinion.
Yes you can,even the opposite things,if you want.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
This was taken from your previous post:

Than,you said this so I found it pretty much the opposite:

Yes you can,even the opposite things,if you want.
:rofl: The Del Piero being a perfect sub was 1 day after the Ascoli match so whats your point? It wasnt two matches ago.

And also it was written with a double meaning because i do believe DP would make a supersub but i also wrote it because some of you were writing ridicoulus posts about Del Piero- is now NR 1 in the lineup- Alex should start every match and other senseless bullshit. So i wrote it also to tease you.

And please brother you want to play the-"who is most unobjetive" game with me.
If i were to take all negative posts you have written avbout Zlatan and you were to do the same with me, you would look like a fool for even wanting to play.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be honest Tony I have to say you were being too harsh on Del Piero when he was playing well. Now whether your actions stem from your true feelings about the player or the fact that you wanted to give a little "payback" to the Del Piero supporters, I am not sure. What I do know is that when Ibrahimovic was having a bad spell and Del Piero was playing well in the beginning of the season, you seemed to fail to acknowledge that Zlatan needed to work harder and just criticised Del Piero for no reason. Now of course you are not the only person at fault for this because several other people on both sides of the argument did nothing to stop it from going out of control, and like they say it takes two to tango.

But the moral of my story is please try to stay objective in this matter, and that goes for both sides of the argument. Or better yet just stop arguing over who is the better player at the moment or whatever...if we are all indeed Juventini here this discussion is quite redundant.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
To be honest Tony I have to say you were being too harsh on Del Piero when he was playing well. Now whether your actions stem from your true feelings about the player or the fact that you wanted to give a little "payback" to the Del Piero supporters, I am not sure. What I do know is that when Ibrahimovic was having a bad spell and Del Piero was playing well in the beginning of the season, you seemed to fail to acknowledge that Zlatan needed to work harder and just criticised Del Piero for no reason. Now of course you are not the only person at fault for this because several other people on both sides of the argument did nothing to stop it from going out of control, and like they say it takes two to tango.

But the moral of my story is please try to stay objective in this matter, and that goes for both sides of the argument.
I dont remember writing anything negative about Del Piero at the start of the season since he didnt even play. After the Ascoli match i said it was great he scored two goals on set-pieces but other then that he didnt play that good.

But you are right, discussing this over and over again with the same people is idiotic from both sides and therefore i will end it now.

But next time i write constructive critizisme i wont even bother to reply to certain people if they disagree. Its just a waste of time anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)