[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (201 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Honestly guys... Don't you get bored of the same crap?

I mean, it have been 8 games of this season, and EVERYTIME is the same... And the funny part is that one could think that after all of this time you two would have realice that neither of you are gonna chage the other one opinion...

Give it a rest would you guys?
:groan: I feel your pain, Espectro...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Hey guys....

Is my schedule correct?

No match this weekend, then a match on 10/16 (SerA) and 10/18(CL)?
Yep. You've got that right, Lou. Internationals are coming this Saturday and also a week from Wednesday. And since we're playing Bayern in the CL on a Tue, that likely means we're playing a Saturday match on 10/15.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Does anyone have ratings from this match? From Italian newspapers?

How do i get ratings from Gazzeta? I dont undurstand a word of it.
Link me, and I'll try and help :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Yep. You've got that right, Lou. Internationals are coming this Saturday and also a week from Wednesday. And since we're playing Bayern in the CL on a Tue, that likely means we're playing a Saturday match on 10/15.

Keep us posted, OK, amico mio?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Does anyone have ratings from this match? From Italian newspapers?

How do i get ratings from Gazzeta? I dont undurstand a word of it.
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 7 (Kovac 5.5), Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7.5, Emerson 7, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).

TUTTOSPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7, Emerson 7, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 7 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7.5, Emerson 7, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 5.5), Ibrahimovic 7.5 (Del Piero 5.5).

LA STAMPA

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 5.5; Camoranesi 6, Vieira 6.5, Emerson 6.5, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 5).

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

Abbiati 6.5; Blasi 6, Thuram 6 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 5.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7, Emerson 7, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 6.5 (Del Piero 6).

LA REPUBBLICA

Abbiati 6.5; Blasi 5.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 7, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6, Vieira 7, Emerson 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 7 (Kovac 5.5), Cannavaro 6, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7.5, Emerson 7, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).

TUTTOSPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7, Emerson 7, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 7 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7.5, Emerson 7, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 5.5), Ibrahimovic 7.5 (Del Piero 5.5).

LA STAMPA

Abbiati 7; Blasi 6.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 5.5; Camoranesi 6, Vieira 6.5, Emerson 6.5, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 5).

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

Abbiati 6.5; Blasi 6, Thuram 6 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 5.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Vieira 7, Emerson 7, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 6.5 (Del Piero 6).

LA REPUBBLICA

Abbiati 6.5; Blasi 5.5, Thuram 6.5 (Kovac 6), Cannavaro 7, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6, Vieira 7, Emerson 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6.5 (Zalayeta 6), Ibrahimovic 7 (Del Piero 6).
Sweet. :D Thanks, Espectro!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The day after every game they put all the ratings from all the papers ;)
Genius. Juventus.it posting something useful? I am shocked. :shocked:

Just maybe they do have more than a hedgehog with a keyboard running that site afterall...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

It was you moron. If you don't pass the ball, people will try to take it away from you. Materazzi can't help it he's such an idiot.
Sometimes, Seven, your bias shines brighter than the star of Polaris. This is indeed one of those occasions unforunately.

Saying it's Zlatan fault for Materazzi injuring him is just as ridiculous as saying it's your fault for driving to the match the other day when a drunk driver ran a stop light and smashed into the passenger side of your car. That's right Seven, it's your fault, cuz you should not have been driving around a drink driver...seriously what is wrong with you? If it was Del Piero who was injured because of that ridiculous tackle you would do nothing short of wish death on Materazzi and not say a word about Del Piero. I would have no problem with that, however some of this stuff you spew is pure rubbish.

I also see some of these magazines overrate the performances of some of our players...how Ibrahimovic can recieve the same score as Emerson and Vieira after this match is absolutely beyond me. Both players were more influential throughout the entire match.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Guys, the GolTV guys announced that we had already broken the record, and that the record was previously held by Torino. Wrong on both counts, apparently.:groan:

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e10066/sport_lng0_spo22_evt10066_sto773233.shtml

Juventus coach Fabio Capello, however, brushed off talk about the record.

"Records are only for the statisticians. The only thing that interests me is the end result," he was quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday.

In that case, Capello should be confident.

Besides his current team, five other sides have managed to win their opening six games of the season. Of those, only one -- the Livorno side of the 1942-43 season -- failed to go on to win the scudetto.
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
Guys, the GolTV guys announced that we had already broken the record, and that the record was previously held by Torino. Wrong on both counts, apparently.:groan:

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e10066/sport_lng0_spo22_evt10066_sto773233.shtml
Lou, it's a common fact that Gol TV commentators are nothing short of worthless when it comes to commentary...a trio of me, Swag, and Burke would be far better than those dunderheads they have on air now. Never trust a word those idiots say unless one of the commentators is Paddy Agnew...not a GOL TV commentator, of course.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Lou, it's a common fact that Gol TV commentators are nothing short of worthless when it comes to commentary...a trio of me, Swag, and Burke would be far better than those dunderheads they have on air now. Never trust a word those idiots say unless one of the commentators is Paddy Agnew...not a GOL TV commentator, of course.
Thanks for the advice. I will put them on "ignore":D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)