[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (213 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
After watching the whole game i have a few points to make.

The diffence was solid, every cross that inter got in they would get it out. that was till kovac came in and after that it was almost as if he was playing for inter and trying to score.

abiati responded everytime he was called.

viera and emerson showed what it means to have talent in midfield (pizzaro esspecially was kept out of the game)

camo showed his talent and was quite agila.

trezeguet has the magic touch and as for the big ibra - del piero "war". Ibrahimovic won this time, at least he get the ball and the defenders whereas mr. del piero wasnt in the game at all.

ibrahimovic is too selfish though, it didnt cost us this game but it will
Agreed on all accounts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Have you ever heard of "being biased"?
Coming from a guy who critizes Zlatan after every match even when he scores a hat-trick, i think your "biased" acount credibility has gone bankrupt a long time ago.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Coming from a guy who critizes Zlatan after every match even when he scores a hat-trick, i think your "biased" acount credibility has gone bankrupt a long time ago.
You managed to overlook the part in which I said Zlatan was vital last night.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

:rolleyes:

What next? You gonna tell the teacher I stole your lunch?
That's what happened. We were talking about Zlatan and then you said DP certainly didn't do any better. You were comparing Zlatan with Del Piero, so when people state I turned it into a DP vs Zlatan debate they're dead wrong.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If you really read the posts you would know that I started out talking in general about our attackers as I said that like it or not he is our best forward. We have 5 forwards, so he's better than the other 4 not just DP.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Doesnt matter, dont have any delusions that you give fair critizisme because you dont.
The only reason you joined this forum is Zlatan. The only reason you're a Juve fan is Zlatan. So don't give me that crap. Zlatan was selfish, Zlatan should have passed the ball to Camo and Zlatan hogged the ball when he got caught by Materazzi.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
If you really read the posts you would know that I started out talking in general about our attackers as I said that like it or not he is our best forward. We have 5 forwards, so he's better than the other 4 not just DP.
Nevermind. I didn't think you started one either, but suddenly this Juve_Kosova guy comes falling in.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

The only reason you joined this forum is Zlatan. The only reason you're a Juve fan is Zlatan. So don't give me that crap. Zlatan was selfish, Zlatan should have passed the ball to Camo and Zlatan hogged the ball when he got caught by Materazzi.
well, yesterday was zlatan OK. I don´t think that camo or neddy were in good positions. Besides we scored 2 goals from free kicks yesterday. so it was a bad idea to try to get a free kick. Zlatan was selfish in the game against rapid, no doubt, but capello has allready talked with him and it must be ok now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
The diffence was solid, every cross that inter got in they would get it out. that was till kovac came in and after that it was almost as if he was playing for inter and trying to score.
:LOL: I did have this vision of Kovac looking down at his jersey, comparing it with the ones that Martins and Adriano were wearing, and then saying to himself, "Oh, sh*t!!"

abiati responded everytime he was called.
Loved his performance for us last night and all. But just once I want to see Abbiati punch out a ball into the opposing team's net, though. ;) It seems he goes for that quite a bit.

viera and emerson showed what it means to have talent in midfield (pizzaro esspecially was kept out of the game)
Pizarro was playing?? :D

trezeguet has the magic touch and as for the big ibra - del piero "war". Ibrahimovic won this time, at least he get the ball and the defenders whereas mr. del piero wasnt in the game at all.

ibrahimovic is too selfish though, it didnt cost us this game but it will
I was hoping at least for some head-butting like last season. Sure, Sinisa wasn't on the pitch this time. But Materazzi, Cordoba, etc., all deserved it this time. :fero:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Once again you have proven to me that behind a thick vocabulery there is a lost sense of logic which is usually found in "village idiots":D

I joined the forum when Zlatan came here, yes thats true. I have liked Juventus since i saw them play in CL semifinal, i dont remeber who they played but i remeber neddy being sent off. You see i havent been following club soccer for very long and therefore this is the first club i truly support, I was very happy Zlatan was sold to Juve and decided i was going to support them. Whats wrong with that? Nothing, this is the way most people become fans of a club, they see them play and like the players and so on. I have still managed to be fair of my critizime and thats more then i can say for you.

Blame Zlatan for him being injured, there you go, makes you look even smarter.:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Once again you have proven to me that behind a thick vocabulery there is a lost sense of logic which is usually found in "village idiots":D

I joined the forum when Zlatan came here, yes thats true. I have liked Juventus since i saw them play in CL semifinal, i dont remeber who they played but i remeber neddy being sent off. You see i havent been following club soccer for very long and therefore this is the first club i truly support, I was very happy Zlatan was sold to Juve and decided i was going to support them. Whats wrong with that? Nothing, this is the way most people become fans of a club, they see them play and like the players and so on. I have still managed to be fair of my critizime and thats more then i can say for you.

Blame Zlatan for him being injured, there you go, makes you look even smarter.:D
First off all English isn't my native language, so I doubt I have a big vocabulary.

Nedved being sent off in a CL semifinal? That never happened my friend. I do however recall Nedved getting a yellow card in the final minutes against Real Madrid.

What's wrong with it? You just repeated what I said earlier on you smartass. You're only a Juventus fan because Zlatan is here, so obviously you're biased. And guess what, I said Zlatan was partially to blaim for his injury. P-A-R-T-I-A-L-L-Y. It was a horrendous tackle and it should have been a straight red, but it still was an idiotic action of Ibra.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Honestly guys... Don't you get bored of the same crap?

I mean, it have been 8 games of this season, and EVERYTIME is the same... And the funny part is that one could think that after all of this time you two would have realice that neither of you are gonna chage the other one opinion...

Give it a rest would you guys?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

First off all English isn't my native language, so I doubt I have a big vocabulary.

Nedved being sent off in a CL semifinal? That never happened my friend. I do however recall Nedved getting a yellow card in the final minutes against Real Madrid.

What's wrong with it? You just repeated what I said earlier on you smartass. You're only a Juventus fan because Zlatan is here, so obviously you're biased. And guess what, I said Zlatan was partially to blaim for his injury. P-A-R-T-I-A-L-L-Y. It was a horrendous tackle and it should have been a straight red, but it still was an idiotic action of Ibra.
Right, he couldnt play in the final, that was it, i mixed it up.

Yup, your logic is idiotic, Obviously im biased because i joined a forum when Zlatan came here. If you cant see the holes in that statement you lack certain perspective.

Oh yea, lets blame him for getting injured, partially of course. Then all players are responsible for being injured because they keep the ball at their feet and dont pass instantly. The best way would be if they keep themselves as far away from the ball possible that way they will never get injured.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Honestly guys... Don't you get bored of the same crap?

I mean, it have been 8 games of this season, and EVERYTIME is the same... And the funny part is that one could think that after all of this time you two would have realice that neither of you are gonna chage the other one opinion...

Give it a rest would you guys?
Hell no, this guy is claiming im not a juvefan, he can suck my dick(hows that for class).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)