[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (214 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Materazzi Issues Half-Apology For Horror Tackle On Ibra
10/3/2005 12:01:00 PM
Inter defender Marco Materazzi partially apologized for the foul that forced Zlatan Ibrahimovic to leave the match late in the first half, even though he still considered the horror tackle as ‘part of the game.’
“We clarified ourselves after the match. We hugged, and smiled at each other. It was a foul that occurs during a game. He jumped over me, and I tried to anticipate him, but hit him on the ankle instead. This is how the foul went,” said the Inter defender, who is known for his rough play.

Before these words by Materazzi, Pavel Nedved called the foul ‘a horrendous tackle, something that shouldn’t happen on the pitch.’, while Luciano Moggi blasted Inter as they failed to apologize for the foul. ‘Apologies? What apologies….,” he said.

Ibrahimovic should be able to recover in time for Sweden’s two crucial upcoming World Cup qualifiers.

goal.com

Materazzi is such a f***tard for saying such words. That tackle was so horrendous and yet he treats it as nobody's business. This dirty + overrated player should be banned from football. I can't imagine how Italy will play if he is introduced into the pitch
Juz bumping this post for every1 to see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

Indeed, I sprained my right foot while playing as a right winger in soccer. U know, wingers need to run + cross a lot. It wasn't really painful at 1st. Moreover I cycled home and gave me foot some meditation + a massage. However the next day, my foot swollened and I could only limp. When some1 touched my foot, I screamed quite loudly and was sidelined for 1 month.
I broke my knee cartilage that way...When on the pitch it hurt a lot and heard it break (thought I kbroke my knee). Then they put magic spray over it and i didn't feel the pain. Drove back home but when I got out of the car I couldn't move my knee...had to crawl for 100 metres to reach my door!

Never recovered from that injury as it still hurts, but in the past months it got better and can play a bit more.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Indeed, I sprained my right foot while playing as a right winger in soccer. U know, wingers need to run + cross a lot. It wasn't really painful at 1st. Moreover I cycled home and gave me foot some meditation + a massage. However the next day, my foot swollened and I could only limp. When some1 touched my foot, I screamed quite loudly and was sidelined for 1 month.

I couldnt even stand on my foot for a month and a half. Took me 5-6 months to be able to play sports again, and I feel even today that my foot isnt as strong as before.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Did Zlatan do that to him? i cant remember that in the match.
no, these are old pics. on sports.it they made a special about the karate kid matterazi. it was not his first foul yesterday.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I couldnt even stand on my foot for a month and a half. Took me 5-6 months to be able to play sports again, and I feel even today that my foot isnt as strong as before.
Well now my right leg has some loosen veins.
I juz stretched myself after I woke up in the morning, and the next thing, I felt my right leg is in sharp pain. And I sprained it 3 times.
Even though the recovery is 5 days, I can't apply excessive force my right leg. The pain can be felt when it is pressed.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

No I'm not. Zlatan played a big role in our win yesterday and I'm not denying that. However he still hogged the ball and his injury was partially his own fault . He made the same mistakes he made before, but because he was lucky things turned out fine. No need to praise him for earning that free kick Nedved scored.
:wallbang:

Dude, u should kill yourself !

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
No I'm not. Zlatan played a big role in our win yesterday and I'm not denying that. However he still hogged the ball and his injury was partially his own fault. He made the same mistakes he made before, but because he was lucky things turned out fine. No need to praise him for earning that free kick Nedved scored.
Have you ever heard of mental helth?

Jan 7, 2004
After watching the whole game i have a few points to make.

The diffence was solid, every cross that inter got in they would get it out. that was till kovac came in and after that it was almost as if he was playing for inter and trying to score.

abiati responded everytime he was called.

viera and emerson showed what it means to have talent in midfield (pizzaro esspecially was kept out of the game)

camo showed his talent and was quite agila.

trezeguet has the magic touch and as for the big ibra - del piero "war". Ibrahimovic won this time, at least he get the ball and the defenders whereas mr. del piero wasnt in the game at all.

ibrahimovic is too selfish though, it didnt cost us this game but it will

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

:wallbang:

Dude, u should kill yourself !
It was you moron. If you don't pass the ball, people will try to take it away from you. Materazzi can't help it he's such an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)