[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (182 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Thanks Jeeks you took the words from my mouth ;)

Seven seriously you're too biased.
No I'm not. Zlatan played a big role in our win yesterday and I'm not denying that. However he still hogged the ball and his injury was partially his own fault. He made the same mistakes he made before, but because he was lucky things turned out fine. No need to praise him for earning that free kick Nedved scored.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
But what you call hogging was in fact creating chances and space for others, something we were unable to do in the second half.

So when Zlatan makes something good he's lucky, when DP does it, it's skill :rolleyes:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But what you call hogging was in fact creating chances and space for others, something we were unable to do in the second half.

So when Zlatan makes something good he's lucky, when DP does it, it's skill :rolleyes:
Half of the time he did create chances that way yes, which is why I said he played a big role. But he's also slowing down play a lot and tends to pass the ball just that milisecond too slow, which makes it all so much harder for the one who's receiving the pass. No, I'm still not impressed by Zlatan's teamplay. He just loves the ball too much.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
When you say that Zlatan held on to the ball to much and failed to pass to a wide open Camoranesi, why dont you say that DP did the same to Nedved?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
When you say that Zlatan held on to the ball to much and failed to pass to a wide open Camoranesi, why dont you say that DP did the same to Nedved?
Because it's pretty clear it's a one time mistake of del Piero. He's not exactly known for his selfishness. With Zlatan it's a bigger issue. IMO he's not half as good as he could be.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You didn't acknowledge it either ;)
Let's say I just did.

But let's not turn it into a DP vs Zlatan debate here. All I'm saying is that Zlatan needs to stop hogging the ball in order to become a better player.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
La Juve eguaglia il record del Milan degli anni '50
02 10 2005

La Juve ha eguagliato, battendo l'Inter, il primato delle vittorie iniziali consecutive in un campionato di serie A su 20 o 21 squadre.

Il record, 6 successi di fila nelle prime 6 giornate, apparteneva al Milan della stagione 1950/51, che a fine stagione si laureò campione d'Italia.

Il nuovo primato si aggiunge a quello di prima squadra della serie A da quando sono stati introdotti i tre punti a vittoria (nel 1994/1995) a vincere consecutivamente nelle prime 5 giornate.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Zambrotta: "Il risultato dice che siamo più forti"
02 10 2005

Gianluca Zambrotta dopo la vittoria della Juve sull'Inter. “Abbiamo vinto 2-0, il risultato dice che siamo più forti. Abbiamo interpretato la partita nel modo migliore. Siamo stati determinati e concentrati non lasciando nulla al caso”.

-----------------------------

Zambrotta says that the result shows that we are the stronger side

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Ibrahimovic: oggi la risonanza magnetica
03 10 2005

Saranno più chiare in giornata le condizioni di Zlatan Ibrahimovic, uscito ieri sera, durante Juve-Inter per uno scontro di gioco con Materazzi. Lo svedese ha accusato una forte contusione al ginocchio sinistro. Sarà sottoposto, questa mattina, ad una risonanza magnetica per evidenziare eventuali danni muscolari o tendinei.

-----------------
tests for Ibra today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)