[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (137 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
This team is the bomb. They handled Inter as if they were Empoli.
This team is so on. I feel truly priviledged to be around to watch them. Really. And to be able to share this with you all--awesome:D

No team has started a season like this--ever. Torino is the second best in 1985-1986...and in the 1930's.

We rock:strong::star::star:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
who wants to test how many dedication threads they can make in a row before theyre banned? example:

1543 Dedication
1544 Dedication
1545 Dedication
1700 Dedication

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

nothing wrong with the music, but after watching tupac:ressurection, i had an urge to kick myself in the face, rendering me unconscious :D

For your information Tupac Shakur was the epitome of Rap-Music and the end of a great Hip-hop era. Tupac was a street poet and his "art" is studied in Princeton university. His music gave hope to so mnay poeple around the world and i think they should declare him a saint, juts like mother teresa.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

For your information Tupac Shakur was the epitome of Rap-Music and the end of a great Hip-hop era. Tupac was a street poet and his "art" is studied in Princeton university. His music gave hope to so mnay poeple around the world and i think they should declare him a saint, juts like mother teresa.
The only music I hate--truly the only one--is Rap.

Hip-hop---see Smith, Will--rocks:cool:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

im aware that people believe that, but when you see the wiggas around here, you can't help but laugh at any rap idol. i have alot more to say about it, but ill stop because i dont want to offend anyone or anything and obviously you like the guy. i also want to go eat dinner :D

ill be back in a bit

and lou: what the hell are oyu doing discussing juve in this thread? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Must...

cause...

interista...

PAIN!

:D
And we did. :D

Btw, our 6-0 start is supposedly the best in Serie A history since they made the switch to the 3-point victory.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Fantastic!!!

To win against Inter was Fabulous!

6 straight wins... +2 for CLs..... things are looking good....

I hope we meet Chealsea somewhere down the line and also kick their asses!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)