[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (92 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
Night man, i bet you will sleep well with 5 points ahead of milan. I know i will:D
in my math class, we get 30% credit for your homework, if you didnt do it at all, for writing a good excuse why.

"JUVE BEAT INTER" for that one i better be getting 15 out of 10 points :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

The best solution you chossed,defenitely.
I would do the same if Gattuso is in the same room.
the sadists : gattuso, materazzi, cordoba

they chose the wrong career

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
peace bro

tony: of course if it starts becoming routine and im the ***** then ill kick the shit out of someone :D
You dont have to kick the shit out of anyone man. Just dont allow it to become routine in the first place by saying something.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

You dont have to kick the shit out of anyone man. Just dont allow it to become routine in the first place by saying something.
yea i know, but "talking shit" is overrated in my opinion. it just seems pointless and when i spit insults back and forth with someone i feel so lame

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

yea i know, but "talking shit" is overrated in my opinion. it just seems pointless and when i spit insults back and forth with someone i feel so lame

Exactly. You, sir, are a good man:cool:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Same here, thats why i dont do it. I go with shut the **** up and walk away. If they keep going at it the day after that i go up to them really close and look em in the eye and ask if they have a problem.

Actually i havent been in a situation like this in years but thats what i used to do when i was younger.

Of course not to anyone, this one time there was this psycho Hells Angels guy wanting to kick the shit out of me and everytime he took a step forward i took a step back.:D Eventually he calmed down and left. Lucky me!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Same here, thats why i dont do it. I go with shut the **** up and walk away. If they keep going at it the day after that i go up to them really close and look em in the eye and ask if they have a problem.

Actually i havent been in a situation like this in years but thats what i used to do when i was younger.

Of course not to anyone, this one time there was this psycho Hells Angels guy wanting to kick the shit out of me and everytime he took a step forward i took a step back.:D Eventually he calmed down and left. Lucky me!
actually, i just thought about it, and about 60% of the time i do just say "shut the **** up bro" and continue what im doing.

therefor, the entire last 3 pages of text were completely pointless :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Tupac? hey hey hey, what do you mean by that? Easy fella:D
nothing wrong with the music, but after watching tupac:ressurection, i had an urge to kick myself in the face, rendering me unconscious :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)