[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (213 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Only for the cliche though :D
it was so funny when he was elected. first everyone (youth) are like YEAAH! SWEET! THE TERMINATOR IS THE GOVERNOR!!! then 10 minutes later, "OH ****, what the hell have we done ? :frown:"

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

it was so funny when he was elected. first everyone (youth) are like YEAAH! SWEET! THE TERMINATOR IS THE GOVERNOR!!! then 10 minutes later, "OH ****, what the hell have we done ? :frown:"
lol how is he actually performing?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Same thing, just laughing means that you are scared to say anything back. Im sorry but it does,especially at an age of 15-25. You wont get no respect letting people walk all over you. Of course if they are too many or much older and stronger then you it is undurstandable and nobody will look down on you for it.

But it sound like they are just harmless teasing you but my advice is to at least say something insulting back. You are not gonna think its funny when you are 22 and hanging with your girlfriend and a gruop of guys come up and tease you and you say nothing back.
Like Materazzi for example.:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

lol how is he actually performing?
to be honest i'm fairly ignorant when it comes to state politics. i know he's screwed up the school's budgets though. they have protests all the time, when all the teachers miss school to go to sacramento.

theres no crazy riots or anything, so it cant be THAT bad............unless theyre all too scared theyll be terminated for their disagreement with the governator :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
QUOTE]++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Respect from these lowlifes who actually have nothing better to do then go up and insult people? Why would I want to earn that?
I would hardly qualify a couple of people calling me names and me saying clever things back ' walking over '

But as I said before, if its someone i want to make an impression of infront in order to gain something ie new girlfriend then ill do it. If im with my mates or by myself not. [/QUOTE]

Yes respect from lowlifes and the people around you. Belive it or not people will look up to you if you dont take any shit from anybody. Again im not talking bout beating people up just letting people know you dont take no shit.

I would probably laugh and ignore him all the same. So? a little kid likes to say something to me? Why should I care?

Its not fear. If I was scared, I would flatout run. Its just not giving a shit ya know?
Ah man, allright good for you then. So you are just ok people teasing you all your life? This is of course hyothetical and im not saying you are being bullied at school or anything like that. We just have a different philosophy on things.

++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

are you proposing i kick the shit out of the next 10 year old that insults me? :cheesy:
Defenitly not!! Im just saying if you let people get away with thing they will. One teases you and you let it slide, another one notices this and he starts in, Soon you will be the punching bag of the school/workplace/Friends. The adult world isnt so different from the teenager world.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
QUOTE]++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Respect from these lowlifes who actually have nothing better to do then go up and insult people? Why would I want to earn that?
I would hardly qualify a couple of people calling me names and me saying clever things back ' walking over '

But as I said before, if its someone i want to make an impression of infront in order to gain something ie new girlfriend then ill do it. If im with my mates or by myself not.
Yes respect from lowlifes and the people around you. Belive it or not people will look up to you if you dont take any shit from anybody. Again im not talking bout beating people up just letting people know you dont take no shit.

Ah man, allright good for you then. So you are just ok people teasing you all your life? This is of course hyothetical and im not saying you are being bullied at school or anything like that. We just have a different philosophy on things.

Defenitly not!! Im just saying if you let people get away with thing they will. One teases you and you let it slide, another one notices this and he starts in, Soon you will be the punching bag of the school/workplace/Friends. The adult world isnt so different from the teenager world. [/QUOTE]

Actually you are making a bit more sense now. The last paragraph is quite true- often you do need an iron fist with things. but then again, on situations where no one will ever find out therefore cant make you into the 'punching bag ' (like on a random encounter on the streets) then I would do my philopshy. Though you are correct there.

Anyway im off to bed. sleep well tony montana and Sebi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 212)