[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (212 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Of course im one of those people who has to defend his pride, its part of being a man. And you will learn that as you grow older. Im not saying you should bumrush the guys and kick their theeth in. Im not pro-violence.

But you have to stick up for yourself and your loved ones.

No matter how you look at it, saying nothing and just laughing will make you look foolish and scared. Imagine you are walking down the street with you girlfriend and the same guys are there insulting her. You are just gonna laugh? She will loose respect for you right then and there. I guarantee you.
thats completely different situation than me being with some friends and some guy in his ridiculous outfit walks up and goes "sebastian, i bet you like ARIEL THE MERMAID. YOU FAG"

what is the point in even listening to that? of course if theres more at stake ill do something about it. then of course, i have an odd reputation around here (as in my city), no matter how lame, *****-ish, bastardly, or gay i act, everyone still loves me:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Of course im one of those people who has to defend his pride, its part of being a man. And you will learn that as you grow older. Im not saying you should bumrush the guys and kick their theeth in. Im not pro-violence.

No matter how you look at it, saying nothing and just laughing will make you look foolish and scared. Imagine you are walking down the street with you girlfriend and the same guys are there insulting her. You are just gonna laugh? She will loose respect for you right then and there. I guarantee you.
It depends on that how many ppl insulting her.If their number is the same as from the Chavy Chase's film than I won't laugh,I'll attack them.
Otherwise,I'll run away:LOL:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Wait,I didn't know that the source is juventus.com.....I thought that it was projected by Mr Liu from the rainforest:)
Anyway,don't do Liu's job,BTW you showed up to early with the news.:D
and with the way he posts, he can make both games end in juz 6 minutes :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Well if its infront of a person you want to make an image for then yeah I suppose do that.

Why do you even care how you look to some idiots though? thats what I dont get. Its not anything about being a man- have pride in yourself sure, but doing all this macho stuff is illogical in the way I view it. If some guys insult me as I walk down the street who gives a shite.. they obviously are some scum who have nothing better to do. Im better then them, and I dont need to insult them to know it, and im secure enough if myself to know that Im great aswell.

If you were truly secure about yourself, would you need to react to these insults?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It depends on that how many ppl insulting her .If their number is the same as from the Chavy Chase's film than I won't laugh,I'll attack them.
Otherwise,I'll run away:LOL:
and what she looks like :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Well if its infront of a person you want to make an image for then yeah I suppose do that.

Why do you even care how you look to some idiots though? thats what I dont get. Its not anything about being a man- have pride in yourself sure, but doing all this macho stuff is illogical in the way I view it. If some guys insult me as I walk down the street who gives a shite.. they obviously are some scum who have nothing better to do. Im better then them, and I dont need to insult them to know it, and im secure enough if myself to know that Im great aswell.

If you were truly secure about yourself, would you need to react to these insults?
yes. just pass the bong man and everyone can chill :cool:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

and what she looks like :D
Yeah well if I still want to nail her and she is on the same thinking pattern as TonyMontana, then yeah I probably would do that then!

This is a good story that related to this situation:

Arnold Schrazenager was walking on a campaign trail.. (for his election) and suddenly, someone threw eggs at him from up above the cliff somewhere. Arnie turned to his body guard, whispered something and then eventually finished the walk.

He was asked a week later what he said to his body guard, and he responded:

I said to him: Hey that guy owes me some bacon!

Thats sheer class. Instead of getting all worked up over it, he is so secure in himself that it doesnt even matter to him.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

thats completely different situation than me being with some friends and some guy in his ridiculous outfit walks up and goes "sebastian, i bet you like ARIEL THE MERMAID. YOU FAG"

what is the point in even listening to that? of course if theres more at stake ill do something about it. then of course, i have an odd reputation around here (as in my city), no matter how lame, *****-ish, bastardly, or gay i act, everyone still loves me:D

Same thing, just laughing means that you are scared to say anything back. Im sorry but it does,especially at an age of 15-25. You wont get no respect letting people walk all over you. Of course if they are too many or much older and stronger then you it is undurstandable and nobody will look down on you for it.

But it sound like they are just harmless teasing you but my advice is to at least say something insulting back. You are not gonna think its funny when you are 22 and hanging with your girlfriend and a gruop of guys come up and tease you and you say nothing back.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Yeah well if I still want to nail her and she is on the same thinking pattern as TonyMontana, then yeah I probably would do that then!

This is a good story that related to this situation:

Arnold Schrazenager was walking on a campaign trail.. (for his election) and suddenly, someone threw eggs at him from up above the cliff somewhere. Arnie turned to his body guard, whispered something and then eventually finished the walk.

He was asked a week later what he said to his body guard, and he responded:

I said to him: Hey that guy owes me some bacon!

Thats sheer class. Instead of getting all worked up over it, he is so secure in himself that it doesnt even matter to him.
actually to be honest, in that situation it would actually be cooler if he went terminator on his ass

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Oh im secure, The reson you react is to show you are not afraid and doing nothing will show you are afraid. I bet if a twelve yearold came up and insulted you in frontof all your friends you would react in a different manner.

Like- get out of here you little shit! I bet you wouldnt just ignore.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Same thing, just laughing means that you are scared to say anything back. Im sorry but it does,especially at an age of 15-25. You wont get no respect letting people walk all over you. Of course if they are too many or much older and stronger then you it is undurstandable and nobody will look down on you for it.

But it sound like they are just harmless teasing you but my advice is to at least say something insulting back. You are not gonna think its funny when you are 22 and hanging with your girlfriend and a gruop of guys come up and tease you and you say nothing back.
Respect from these lowlifes who actually have nothing better to do then go up and insult people? Why would I want to earn that?
I would hardly qualify a couple of people calling me names and me saying clever things back ' walking over '

But as I said before, if its someone i want to make an impression of infront in order to gain something ie new girlfriend then ill do it. If im with my mates or by myself not.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Oh im secure, The reson you react is to show you are not afraid and doing nothing will show you are afraid. I bet if a twelve yearold came up and insulted you in frontof all your friends you would react in a different manner.

I would probably laugh and ignore him all the same. So? a little kid likes to say something to me? Why should I care?

Its not fear. If I was scared, I would flatout run. Its just not giving a shit ya know?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

its probably best i dont insult back, as id say something incredibly racist and horrific, then find myself in a shiteload of trouble

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

are you proposing i kick the shit out of the next 10 year old that insults me? :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)