[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Capello: “We’re a real team”

“We’ve achieved a good result, we increased the advantage over Inter in the table up to 6 points and this allows us to work with more tranquillity; however, we’ll have to be able to maintain humility because the championship is very long”. Fabio Capello doesn’t easily give way to enthusiasm after the exciting win over Inter but he still want to praise his lads for the fantastic performance: “We’ve played a great match, giving proof of determination and team spirit; the midfield was fundamental during the first half: Vieira and Emerson did a splendid job but all, in fact, from Abbiati to the rest, showed their worth. If you don’t play with such determination, you just can’t win matches like this”. The Bianconeri took their revenge over Inter, who had won the last few matches at the Delle Alpi. “It was important to win as Inter won the last three matches they played in Turin and we had to change course; we did so with a great performance, thanks to our quality and team spirit and we proved to be a real team.”

source: juventus.com

Rainforest Liu, if u happen to see my posts, please don't post the news all over again ok :D
forget it.
expect him about wednesday!:LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

If you look back a couple of pages, you will notice that I haven't judged you on anything. I just stated my opinion and realized that you are in total disagreement with it. The second thing was telling you that no one was trying to be a good guy or is attacking you.

jeeks,i know the rest of the story very well.

you and your friends share similar ideas,you are now trying to prove me wrong,immature,emotionally instable,etc just because we disagree on some things.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

no no, not at all. i was just saying thats the group of people that says shit like "i ****ed your mom"

and i dont care if they get away with it, i just laugh at them directly. im not some little kid who sits in the corner with emotional problems

and im addicted to the grin*
Yeah I dont understand this whole ' but he insulted you and got away with it thing '

Who gives?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

jeeks,i know the rest of the story very well.

you and your friends share similar ideas,you are now trying to prove me wrong,immature,emotionally instable,etc just because we disagree on some things.
If you are thinking like that, the only thing I can accuse of is being a paranoid.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Ah..

well I go to a preppy school too, and im walking a thin fooking line ever since that whole website incident (remember... I think I told you) and I was to hit any of these pricks I would be gone.
yea, i remember, i made freewebs sites about my school too, though i never had any problems. i can fight people whenever i want, just not in school. plus who the **** cares about some little wigger kid in his air force 1s and his fitted G unit hat :confused:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Because i would be standing there taking insults like a dumbell and a coward.
so your one of the people that has to "defend his pride" ? not that i look down on that, i just disagree. im not exactly short on friends or popularity around this area so it really doesnt matter if someone throws some horribly unoriginal insults at me

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

If you are thinking like that, the only thing I can accuse of is being a paranoid.
ok,i am paranoid.

then honestly tell me,you and all of you,what's the point of all those replies to me.

you are all CONSTANTLY disagreeing with me,and turning against me.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Nedved, first goal of the season

“The coach had asked us to play with determination and do our best. We did so, playing a good match, especially in the first half.” Pavel Nedved left his mark on the win over Inter, with a generous play but above all with a splendid free kick that doubled the advantage: “I had tried to do the same a few minutes earlier, again on a free kick and I thought I could score but the ball turned round too much and ended out. I shot it better the second time and I successfully hit the target”. Pavel’s first goal of this championship means a lot: “Yes, this win is fundamental even if it comes at the start of the season. We’ll have the Champions League later on and these three points will allow us to concentrate more on the other engagements and face the championship more easily.”

source: juventus.com
Wait,I didn't know that the source is juventus.com.....I thought that it was projected by Mr Liu from the rainforest:)
Anyway,don't do Liu's job,BTW you showed up to early with the news.:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Yeah I dont understand this whole ' but he insulted you and got away with it thing '

Who gives?
here, that stems from the wigger issue

1. only wiggers want to fight every 3 seconds in their little possies because they think thats what people in the ghetto do

2. only wiggers have to insult people to gain "respect" and defend themselves when insulted

3. only wiggers come to parties and start freestyle rapping in their tall tee's :rofl:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

i find it more than normal to get angry when ppl insu;t smg/smn you love.
if we wouldn't fight for our beliefs and our beloving ones,we would be insensitive ppl that care only for themselves.

that's how i see it.
the fact that you have different oppinion on that doesn't consern me.
leave me alone with my ideas,keep yours and stop replying to me,at least for now.

can't you see it doesn't lead us anywhere?
Last reply then

I 100% agree you arent human unless you get angry in certain situations. Anger is a normal response.. but these are people on an internet community board who support a differnet football club then you.

This isnt like fighting a war for the right to worhship religion Lili. These are still some ****ers posting crap on an internet board... yet you know they are ****ers and you know they are posting crap yet you still choose to react.. that is illogical.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

ok,i am paranoid.

then honestly tell me,you and all of you,what's the point of all those replies to me.

you are all CONSTANTLY disagreeing with me,and turning against me.

because when one person is up on the chopping block being ripped to bits, you might as well join in the fun :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

yea, i remember, i made freewebs sites about my school too, though i never had any problems. i can fight people whenever i want, just not in school. plus who the **** cares about some little wigger kid in his air force 1s and his fitted G unit hat :confused:
Not I. The only time when I would feel tempted to hit a little punk would be in school, but there I cant. I dont even see these ****ers on the weekend.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Last reply then

I 100% agree you arent human unless you get angry in certain situations. Anger is a normal response.. but these are people on an internet community board who support a differnet football club then you.

This isnt like fighting a war for the right to worhship religion Lili. These are still some ****ers posting crap on an internet board... yet you know they are ****ers and you know they are posting crap yet you still choose to react.. that is illogical.
well,last reply from me then.
i would react the same way even if it was in real life,and not forum.

the only difference is that i can't face those ppl.
but they do make me angry cause they are real just like me,and even if theis posts are crap,they are still huge insults for juventus.
and i can't put up with this and pretend i am fine with it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Not I. The only time when I would feel tempted to hit a little punk would be in school, but there I cant. I dont even see these ****ers on the weekend.
i dont get angry at people for insulting me, i get angry when they **** me over. taking things is much more damaging than insignificant verbal attacks IMO

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

so your one of the people that has to "defend his pride" ? not that i look down on that, i just disagree. im not exactly short on friends or popularity around this area so it really doesnt matter if someone throws some horribly unoriginal insults at me

Of course im one of those people who has to defend his pride, its part of being a man. And you will learn that as you grow older. Im not saying you should bumrush the guys and kick their theeth in. Im not pro-violence.

But you have to stick up for yourself and your loved ones.

No matter how you look at it, saying nothing and just laughing will make you look foolish and scared. Imagine you are walking down the street with you girlfriend and the same guys are there insulting her. You are just gonna laugh? She will loose respect for you right then and there. I guarantee you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)