[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (79 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I don't think anyone who has been replying to you was trying to be the good guy nor attacking you.
then stop judging me for what i do or what i feel,or how i react.

if you don't like me,ignore me(cause you do know how to ignore ppl,i don't),ban me,kill me or simply LEAVE ME ALONE.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Or the famous cliche ' Ive had your mother '

Ask if she was good, that will really throw them off balance.. its the total counter reaction to what they expect :D
actually i respond to "i ****ed your mom!" with, "im sorry, shes 48 years old. poor guy"

and to "YOURE GAY" with any kind of homosexual action.

the best is to just lick your bottom lip :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it hurts me when someone talks like this,and treats whatever,like that to smg/smn i love.

try to UNDERSTAND and stop trying to prove me wrong.
we are obviously thinking in a different way,so stop trying to make yourself looking the good guy by attacking me.
And you stop making up pictures. How am I the good guy by attacking you? This stemmed from me disagreeing with what you did in the Inter forum.

You are giving their opinons worth and therefore themselves worth when you actually take the time out of your own life to go and respond to a few words typed by them. Instead of viewing them as scum, what they are saying actually matters to you.. that it what I think is the worst. You are actually listening and letting their words get to you.

If I reacted to every time someone showed dislike or hate to something I love, my blood pressure would be through the roof! For every time I heard a bad word spoken about Germany, England, my family, my friends..

Perhaps you should really visit a doctor. If youre apparant getting angry when people insult things you love is consistent with everything else, you are headed for an early grave. Alot of blood pressure is unhealthy.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Or the famous cliche ' Ive had your mother '

Ask if she was good, that will really throw them off balance.. its the total counter reaction to what they expect :D
Please, i dont know maybe you and me are from different places. But if you dont defend your mother here you are going to be known as a punk for the rest of your days. That- was she good line is stupid my friend. A simple- go **** yourself would be much better.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

well sorry zlatan.
next time someone says del piero,nedved and all juve players go to hell,tell him thanx.

i can't stand it
don't we do that here all the time to other teams??:rolleyes:

i am saying for LAST time.

i am not going to let some idiots talk like that for juve.
and like it or not,i went there.

why?to defend my team and don't let a buch of sick bastards sending posts of how we must go to hell.
what a logic!:rolleyes: I am sure there are hunderds of sites that bash our team and players.why don't you google then Lilianna? you do that Lilianna,defend our team,spread the hate :cheesy:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

then stop judging me for what i do or what i feel,or how i react.

if you don't like me,ignore me(cause you do know how to ignore ppl,i don't),ban me,kill me or simply LEAVE ME ALONE.
If you look back a couple of pages, you will notice that I haven't judged you on anything. I just stated my opinion and realized that you are in total disagreement with it. The second thing was telling you that no one was trying to be a good guy or is attacking you.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

actually i respond to "i ****ed your mom!" with, "im sorry, shes 48 years old. poor guy"

and to "YOURE GAY" with any kind of homosexual action.

the best is to just lick your bottom lip :D
Or if asked are you gay, simply ask: Why? Are you looking for a boyfriend? ;) its quite a good one, because the gay joke is spun on them. Though yeah, acting gay in a funny way is usually a good way to get them to stop.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juventus - Inter 2-0

Juventus win the big match against Inter thanks to great determination and caution. The two winning goals are signed by Trezeguet and Nedved. Capello’s team takes home the sixth win out of six matches and they are proceeding at full score.

Italy’s derby takes place under the pouring rain but surrounded by a warm support worth of one of the most eagerly awaited matches of the championship. It’s a much struggled match. After 3 minutes, Nedved tries to surprise Julio Cesar with a free kick but the ball gets past the post. Figo replies on 19’ minutes, again on a free kick, but Abbiati saves. On 22’ minutes, Capello’s side takes the lead: Ibrahimovic’s free kick is hit back by the goalkeeper but Trezeguet is well positioned in front of the net and drives the ball back in (1-0). The Delle Alpi bursts into joy, with plenty of cheers for the Frenchman, who scored his 102nd goal for Juventus. One minute later, Ibrahimovic tries to beat Julio Cesar with a shot from the downfield area but it gets out. Inter tries again on 32’ minutes with Figo on a free kick but Abbiati saves once again; following the action, the ball gets to Adriano but Vieira anticipates him in the area, vanishing the Nerazzurri’s attempt in attack. Juventus get more and more in control of the match, being cautious in defence and dangerous in attack. On 34’ minutes, they double the score: a great free kick from the edge of the box for Nedved and the ball gets in (2-0). On 37’ minutes, Abbiati counters Martin’s attempt on goal, assisted by Adriano, then Blasi takes the ball away from the Bianconeri’s area. After 43 minutes, Juventus keep attacking: Ibrahimovic is brought down very toughly by Materazzi, he seems to go out at first but resists and remains on the pitch. Meanwhile, Nedved shoots a free kick but it gets deflected into the corner by the wall. Vieira follows the corner shot by the Czech but the goalkeeper clears his header. Ibrahimovic tries to resist but he just can’t continue to play and makes way to Del Piero.

The start of the second half is hard-fought. Thuram, who had had some muscular problems during the week, must leave the pitch. Kovac replaces him, on Cannavaro’s side. On 11’ minutes, Inter attempt on goal with Adriano’s free kick but the ball gets high over the crossbar. Few minutes later Capello loses Trezeguet too and replaces him with Zalayeta. On 23’ minutes, Recoba’s free kick is cleared in the corner by Abbiati who repeats himself on 34’ minutes with Martins’s drive. Two minutes later, Del Piero’s free kick ends high over the crossbar.

JUVENTUS-INTER 2-0
GOALS: 22’fh Trezeguet, 34’fh Nedved
JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Blasi, Thuram (5’sh Kovac), Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Ibraimovich (46’fh Del Piero), Trezeguet (15’sh Zalayeta). Coach: Capello. Substitutes: Chimenti, Kovac, Chiellini, Giannichedda, Mutu.
INTER: Julio Cesar; Cordoba, Materazzi (37’sh Zé Maria), Samuel, Favalli; Figo (19’sh Recoba), Cambiasso,Pizarro (26’sh Cruz), Stankovic; Adriano, Martins. Coach: Mancini. Substitutes: Toldo, Womè, Solari, Kily Gonzalez.
REFEREE: Paparesta
YELLOW CARDS: 27’fh Cordoba, 31’fh Vieira, 40’fh Materazzi, 50’fh Emerson,
ATTENDANCE: 33.772
PROCEEDINGS: 971.934

juventus.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nedved, first goal of the season

“The coach had asked us to play with determination and do our best. We did so, playing a good match, especially in the first half.” Pavel Nedved left his mark on the win over Inter, with a generous play but above all with a splendid free kick that doubled the advantage: “I had tried to do the same a few minutes earlier, again on a free kick and I thought I could score but the ball turned round too much and ended out. I shot it better the second time and I successfully hit the target”. Pavel’s first goal of this championship means a lot: “Yes, this win is fundamental even if it comes at the start of the season. We’ll have the Champions League later on and these three points will allow us to concentrate more on the other engagements and face the championship more easily.”

source: juventus.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Please, i dont know maybe you and me are from different places. But if you dont defend your mother here you are going to be known as a punk for the rest of your days. That- was she good line is stupid my friend. A simple- go **** yourself would be much better.
Thats so primitive and outdone. Thats the first thing that can comes to anyones head. How many times has go **** yourself been used?

And why would you been known as a Punk?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Or if asked are you gay, simply ask: Why? Are you looking for a boyfriend? ;) its quite a good one, because the gay joke is spun on them. Though yeah, acting gay in a funny way is usually a good way to get them to stop.
they dont ask, they just say you are gay. though i tend to be acting gay 80% of the time with my group of friends anyways :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello: “We’re a real team”

“We’ve achieved a good result, we increased the advantage over Inter in the table up to 6 points and this allows us to work with more tranquillity; however, we’ll have to be able to maintain humility because the championship is very long”. Fabio Capello doesn’t easily give way to enthusiasm after the exciting win over Inter but he still want to praise his lads for the fantastic performance: “We’ve played a great match, giving proof of determination and team spirit; the midfield was fundamental during the first half: Vieira and Emerson did a splendid job but all, in fact, from Abbiati to the rest, showed their worth. If you don’t play with such determination, you just can’t win matches like this”. The Bianconeri took their revenge over Inter, who had won the last few matches at the Delle Alpi. “It was important to win as Inter won the last three matches they played in Turin and we had to change course; we did so with a great performance, thanks to our quality and team spirit and we proved to be a real team.”

source: juventus.com

Rainforest Liu, if u happen to see my posts, please don't post the news all over again ok :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

trust me, the dickheads at my school that say shit like this arent looking for a fight. its a bloody prep school, if i actually hit one of them id be expelled before they even felt it

they say shit to make them look cool in front of their other friends. and who are these people? well they have quite a reputation on this forum: the WIGGAS :D my friend had a party on friday, and the wiggas were hilarious, i think ill type out the story and share it later
Are you insinuating im a Wigga? Whats with the grin?

No trust me, they are saying it because you let them get away with it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

And you stop making up pictures. How am I the good guy by attacking you? This stemmed from me disagreeing with what you did in the Inter forum.

You are giving their opinons worth and therefore themselves worth when you actually take the time out of your own life to go and respond to a few words typed by them. Instead of viewing them as scum, what they are saying actually matters to you.. that it what I think is the worst. You are actually listening and letting their words get to you.

If I reacted to every time someone showed dislike or hate to something I love, my blood pressure would be through the roof! For every time I heard a bad word spoken about Germany, England, my family, my friends..

Perhaps you should really visit a doctor. If youre apparant getting angry when people insult things you love is consistent with everything else, you are headed for an early grave. Alot of blood pressure is unhealthy.
i find it more than normal to get angry when ppl insu;t smg/smn you love.
if we wouldn't fight for our beliefs and our beloving ones,we would be insensitive ppl that care only for themselves.

that's how i see it.
the fact that you have different oppinion on that doesn't consern me.
leave me alone with my ideas,keep yours and stop replying to me,at least for now.

can't you see it doesn't lead us anywhere?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Thats so primitive and outdone. Thats the first thing that can comes to anyones head. How many times has go **** yourself been used?

And why would you been known as a Punk?
Because i would be standing there taking insults like a dumbell and a coward.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Are you insinuating im a Wigga? Whats with the grin?

No trust me, they are saying it because you let them get away with it.
no no, not at all. i was just saying thats the group of people that says shit like "i ****ed your mom"

and i dont care if they get away with it, i just laugh at them directly. im not some little kid who sits in the corner with emotional problems

and im addicted to the grin*

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

they dont ask, they just say you are gay. though i tend to be acting gay 80% of the time with my group of friends anyways :D
Ah..

well I go to a preppy school too, and im walking a thin fooking line ever since that whole website incident (remember... I think I told you) and I was to hit any of these pricks I would be gone.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Because i would be standing there taking insults like a dumbell and a coward.
Well lets just say that in our school no one would ever pull a punch. So its just making the other person look stupid with funny remarks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)