[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (61 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Ok. Put yourself in there shoes. You lost 2-0 to Juventus.. how are you going to feel when suddenly a Juventus fan comes and goes: HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you going to smile and say: Oh haha, of course shes just playing with us. How amusing!

Or are you going to react angrily?

Lili herself said she went there to defend Juventus. Do you really think that would go down so well right now? the people there are obviously very touchy, so perhaps approaching with a bit of caution in your words would be alright?

Lili just joined to antognise, and if she has a will to do it, it doesnt matter how bad she does it.. its just the fact that she actually signs up to an Inter forum to try and antogonise or defend the Juve players or whatever.. Lili's supposed class isnt really showing if you go take the time to sign up and then get a bunch of Inter fans worked up.

Whilst of course what they said was disgusting, Lili provoked them. They are a bitter lot though really.. those are pretty harsh responses.
Of course i would be a little pissed, that goes without saying. What im saying is that Lilis "class" cant be compared to some of the Interfans in their forum. It was harmless post, theyre response was truly some of the sickest shit i ever read.

Right up my alley(i have very little class) Even if i would never write some of the shit they did.

But the Inter fans are not all bad though, this one post was good teasing.

Talking about the lack of people at Delle alpi.

- Ive seen more people at a Chevy Chase movie!
:LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

There is a massive difference between a football club player and my Mother Lili.. dont use these bullshit anologies. Buffon or Del Piero didnt raise you or breast feed you.
answer my question dan.

does it matter the account or the way you love someone or smg,or if you do or don't.

i love juventus.
and i am getting pissed and hurt when someone has so much hate for smg i love so much.

why is it SO HARD for you ppl to understand me?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

There is a massive difference between a football club player and my Mother Lili.. dont use these bullshit anologies. Buffon or Del Piero didnt raise you or breast feed you.
Plus there are millions who call Del Piero names and are out there, but just a few who MIGHT call your mother a name.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

answer my question dan.

does it matter the account or the way you love someone or smg,or if you do or don't.

i love juventus.
and i am getting pissed and hurt when someone has so much hate for smg i love so much.

actually, TBH, i dont get upset when people call my mother names. its become such an overused way to insult people its just stupid, and im more inclined to laugh at them for a severe lack of originality

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

answer my question dan.

i love juventus.

Well ill answer it.

It wouldnt upset me in the slightest actually, since I know my mother is not a ***** or whatever bad name someone could throw at them.

I dont think I would care if everyone hated my mum. What difference would it make? my relationship to her is not based on other peoples opinons.. so how could it make me mad?

same with you to Juventus Lili.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

Lili I can understand you. I was gonna go to the inter forums and make fun of inter fans if you had not done it.:D
Ok,I have a suggestion....because inter was doomed tonight,let's register to Milan's forum,and do some nasty things...:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

actually, TBH, i dont get upset when people call my mother names. its become such an overused way to insult people its just stupid, and im more inclined to laugh at them for a severe lack of originality
you know,ppl are different.

meaning,they all react in a different way

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

i tried to make that smiley but i failed:down:

posted : :ROFL:

the smiley's capitalization outsmarted me, so i had to resort to the simpler LOL
hang your head in proverbial shame :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Well ill answer it.

It wouldnt upset me in the slightest actually, since I know my mother is not a ***** or whatever bad name someone could throw at them.

I dont think I would care if everyone hated my mum. What difference would it make? my relationship to her is not based on other peoples opinons.. so how could it make me mad?

the same as when people say "YOU'RE GAY FAG" :rolleyes:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Its because you are looking at it from the wrong perspective, Its not so much an insult, its more a way to punk you to fight them.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Well ill answer it.

it hurts me when someone talks like this,and treats whatever,like that to smg/smn i love.

try to UNDERSTAND and stop trying to prove me wrong.
we are obviously thinking in a different way,so stop trying to make yourself looking the good guy by attacking me.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

the same as when people say "YOU'RE GAY FAG" :rolleyes:
Or the famous cliche ' Ive had your mother '

Ask if she was good, that will really throw them off balance.. its the total counter reaction to what they expect :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

it hurts me when someone talks like this,and treats whatever,like that to smg/smn i love.

try to UNDERSTAND and stop trying to prove me wrong.
we are obviously thinking in a different way,so stop trying to make yourself looking the good guy by attacking me.
I don't think anyone who has been replying to you was trying to be the good guy nor attacking you.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Its because you are looking at it from the wrong perspective, Its not so much an insult, its more a way to punk you to fight them.
trust me, the dickheads at my school that say shit like this arent looking for a fight. its a bloody prep school, if i actually hit one of them id be expelled before they even felt it

they say shit to make them look cool in front of their other friends. and who are these people? well they have quite a reputation on this forum: the WIGGAS :D my friend had a party on friday, and the wiggas were hilarious, i think ill type out the story and share it later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)