[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (42 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

You are wrong Dan, Lil went there and said, and i quote(theres a double meaning to that phrase)

HAHAHAHAHA!!

2-0 for JUVE!!!!!!

the one and only unbeatable this season!!!!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was her first post, a little lacking in tact maybe but still all in good fun.

They responded that they hoped she will get raped and things that i dont even want to mention here.

That was no way near "stooping to their level". Da **** is the matter with them, they cant handle to be teased so they resort to wishing death on people and their family. Dont even compare Lilis harmless teasing to their insult.

Lili has class they dont.
Ok. Put yourself in there shoes. You lost 2-0 to Juventus.. how are you going to feel when suddenly a Juventus fan comes and goes: HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you going to smile and say: Oh haha, of course shes just playing with us. How amusing!

Or are you going to react angrily?

Lili herself said she went there to defend Juventus. Do you really think that would go down so well right now? the people there are obviously very touchy, so perhaps approaching with a bit of caution in your words would be alright?

Lili just joined to antognise, and if she has a will to do it, it doesnt matter how bad she does it.. its just the fact that she actually signs up to an Inter forum to try and antogonise or defend the Juve players or whatever.. Lili's supposed class isnt really showing if you go take the time to sign up and then get a bunch of Inter fans worked up.

Whilst of course what they said was disgusting, Lili provoked them. They are a bitter lot though really.. those are pretty harsh responses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am saying for LAST time.

i am not going to let some idiots talk like that for juve.
and like it or not,i went there.

why?to defend my team and don't let a buch of sick bastards sending posts of how we must go to hell.
Lilianna, if you have a cause not to let anyone talk like that about Juve, on the internet, you will spend all your life replying to them. Tonight you found a bunch of people doing that by a link that Dan posted. I can post for you at least 5 other forums with people talking shit about Juve. Would you register in all the forums and go defend the team you love?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

dont you always talk about how you wish sheva would die and you hope milan goes to hell?
once i dremt sheva died and i was so scared,i never said that again.

and yes,i am saying that for milan,
if a milanista though attacks me,i'll be angry but i will NEVER react the way they did

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
you sort of lose any credibility you had whatsoever, since you signed up for no purpose other than to argue and piss people off

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
No i dont get it.

Its a football club, what will it bring you? if you are loyal all the time until you are 50, wow you were a loyal fan for ages, did they ever help you though? did watching 500 juve games bring you anything?

I think you are quite a new juve supporter, because later on you wont be thinking the same way, when i started supporting Inter I was similar, but that phase soon went. I dont want to start a fight or anything of the sort, Juve won today 2-0 fair and square, all I want to say is get your priorities right and dont attack ME for merely suggesting that Inter has a better chance next time in San Siro.
this is the defference between juve and inter my friend.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

i am saying for LAST time.

i am not going to let some idiots talk like that for juve.
and like it or not,i went there.

why?to defend my team and don't let a buch of sick bastards sending posts of how we must go to hell.
I cant believe you give people who say such disgusting things the RESPECT of letting their opinions matter to you. Surely, if you were secure with your love to Juventus, these people wouldnt even piss you off?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Lilianna, if you have a cause not to let anyone talk like that about Juve, on the internet, you will spend all your life replying to them. Tonight you found a bunch of people doing that by a link that Dan posted. I can post for you at least 5 other forums with people talking shit about Juve. Would you register in all the forums and go defend the team you love?
i had the worst fights with ppl in real life for juventus.
and if i had more free time,yes,i would do it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

:D what dumbass thought to refer to elders for reasoning? [/QUOTE

I dont know. Why shouldnt the kids say what to do?
childrens international day of politics:

Day 1 - Cures AIDS, Ends all wars, established peace and economic stability around the world, ends hunger and poverty

i should propose this to some local representative:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

dan,the fact that some things bother me so much that i am getting mad and rave,doesn't mean i am immature or smg.

is it SO HARD for you to undertand that this thing bothered me extremelly and i HAD to react SOMEHOW?

Not neccessarily immature, but certanly emotionaly unstable if you let yourself get this worked up over a football match.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

I cant believe you give people who say such disgusting things the RESPECT of letting their opinions matter to you. Surely, if you were secure with your love to Juventus, these people wouldnt even piss you off?
would it piss you off if someone called your mother a name?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

dan,the fact that some things bother me so much that i am getting mad and rave,doesn't mean i am immature or smg.

is it SO HARD for you to undertand that this thing bothered me extremelly and i HAD to react SOMEHOW?
Like I said.. surely these pathetic Inter fans opinions about juventus dont matter whatsoever.. why do you even care? These are people who have said these vile things, and you actually care about their opinions? you actually let what their views are work you up?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Not neccessarily immature, but certanly emotionaly unstable if you let yourself get this worked up over a football match.
don't judge me zlatan.

you don't know me at all to be in the position to judge my emotional situation

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

would it piss you off if someone called your mother a name?
There is a massive difference between a football club player and my Mother Lili.. dont use these bullshit anologies. Buffon or Del Piero didnt raise you or breast feed you.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

childrens international day of politics:

Day 1 - Cures AIDS, Ends all wars, established peace and economic stability around the world, ends hunger and poverty

i should propose this to some local representative:D
We have to start somewere;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I was wondering if we need one of those big bully "shadows" that you have in hockey for the next time we play Inter. You know, the 2m tall, 140kg guy who can skate just enough to slam a guy into the boards like a fly under a swatter whenever he gets too close to the likes of a Wayne Gretzky?

That would be sooo cool. :cool:
Inter defenders are really the same type of players you described(typical hockey guys),exept those skates you mentioned,and no metter they don't have 140kgs,they are acting like they do.
Every time we play against inter,I'm starting to worry for Trez and his legs made of glass.:)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

don't judge me zlatan.

you don't know me at all to be in the position to judge my emotional situation
Lili I can understand you. I was gonna go to the inter forums and make fun of inter fans if you had not done it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)