[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (138 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Not to gang up on you, Lili. You're a great juventina. I love the spirit you bring in support of the team.

However, one of the best ways to get back at a team is to let things play out on the pitch and say your words with class and without stooping to their level. It just underscores the losers for what they are without having to join them at their own game.

it drove me crazy reading their fvcking posts for the ppl i love so much.

and considering what they wrote,i didn't do anything.

why don't you read my posts and their posts?
and then you'll se who insulted who

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Thats what barbarians do. The people with class recognise they are lower then them, but then of course dont go stooping to their level.

How are you better then them if you do exactly the same as them?
You are wrong Dan, Lil went there and said, and i quote(theres a double meaning to that phrase)

HAHAHAHAHA!!

2-0 for JUVE!!!!!!

the one and only unbeatable this season!!!!!

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was her first post, a little lacking in tact maybe but still all in good fun.

They responded that they hoped she will get raped and things that i dont even want to mention here.

That was no way near "stooping to their level". Da **** is the matter with them, they cant handle to be teased so they resort to wishing death on people and their family. Dont even compare Lilis harmless teasing to their insult.

Lili has class they dont.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i didn't.

i didn't say 1 bad word to them.

even when they talked to me in such sick way,i still didn't reply like i should.

don't attack me.
i am right
Oh yes, cos going in there saying they are losers is such a nice way to make friends.

Yes they obviously are a bunch of bitter fans (here come the usual Juve buys the refs junk) as there insults are actual quite incredible, but if you would of entered in a way which you say: Im here to discuss, not antagonise then perhaps you would of gotten friendlier responses.

And wow, there is some real rage there. I have to agree that we are never this rude to any trolls that are 10 times as worse as Lili was.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

and get ared card ,as well:)
I was wondering if we need one of those big bully "shadows" that you have in hockey for the next time we play Inter. You know, the 2m tall, 140kg guy who can skate just enough to slam a guy into the boards like a fly under a swatter whenever he gets too close to the likes of a Wayne Gretzky?

That would be sooo cool. :cool:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
i guess im just a very nice interista then...why start an argument merely for the sake to outline the rivalry between 2 clubs? Its just as stupid as screaming at a random chinese person in the street because they are buddhist :S...
Right Adri:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

it drove me crazy reading their fvcking posts for the ppl i love so much.

and considering what they wrote,i didn't do anything.

why don't you read my posts and their posts?
and then you'll se who insulted who

It's just a game Lili.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
AHHHH I KEEP DELAYING MY DEPARTURE! good night all of you Dan, Gio, Swag, Jeeks PEEEAAAACEEEE!

(Dan-Gio-Swag-Jeeks = Oho-Chillaz)
Night night. ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
well with exception of one person so far i think all of the people on this forum are O-CHILLAZ and are pretty nice and decent people. Dan and Giovanotti have bin really nice considering i am an Interista, hopefully ill see more of them soon

GOOD NIGHT!
Thanx,man.
I'm always nice and decent.
And Lilianna is ,believe me.She is a great person.:cheesy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Oh yes, cos going in there saying they are losers is such a nice way to make friends.

Yes they obviously are a bunch of bitter fans (here come the usual Juve buys the refs junk) as there insults are actual quite incredible, but if you would of entered in a way which you say: Im here to discuss, not antagonise then perhaps you would of gotten friendlier responses.

And wow, there is some real rage there. I have to agree that we are never this rude to any trolls that are 10 times as worse as Lili was.
i am saying for LAST time.

i am not going to let some idiots talk like that for juve.
and like it or not,i went there.

why?to defend my team and don't let a buch of sick bastards sending posts of how we must go to hell.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

i am saying for LAST time.

i am not going to let some idiots talk like that for juve.
and like it or not,i went there.

why?to defend my team and don't let a buch of sick bastards sending posts of how we must go to hell.
dont you always talk about how you wish sheva would die and you hope milan goes to hell?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

The 15 year old has it down Lili.
dan,the fact that some things bother me so much that i am getting mad and rave,doesn't mean i am immature or smg.

is it SO HARD for you to undertand that this thing bothered me extremelly and i HAD to react SOMEHOW?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)