[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (193 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Well, no one can argue that you support them because of all their championship trophies over the past 15 years. ;)
:rofl:

swag,we are giving money to the referees,cars(fiat),we are taking drugs and do other un-proper things,that's why we have this rediculous number of scudettos!

that's what the poor interistas told me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
well with exception of one person so far i think all of the people on this forum are O-CHILLAZ and are pretty nice and decent people. Dan and Giovanotti have bin really nice considering i am an Interista, hopefully ill see more of them soon

GOOD NIGHT!
Good night. We'll tease the heck out of you, but we (at least most of us) definitely like to hear from different people with different allegiances here. It's what makes this place more interesting over just a bland forum with nothing but Juve yes-men (and women).

So while we may dish the dirt, we also know that makes for a far more interesting discussion. ;)

(Not only that, some of us are also big Serie A fans who like to make fun of the other European teams...)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
you know what guys?

we actually support the BEST team in the world,with the highest class,that's why all of us,more or less,have high class.

those interistas are disgusting creatures...

FORZA JUVE once again!
You are such a goddamn hypocrite in fairness.

You talk about how Juventinos/tinas have so much class, yet you go across to an Inter forum to insult Inter and brag about the win. That isnt class Lili.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

:rofl:

swag,we are giving money to the referees,cars(fiat),we are taking drugs and do other un-proper things,that's why we have this rediculous number of scudettos!

that's what the poor interistas told me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah, our 14 were better than their 11. :rofl:

I don't think 10 refs on Inter's side could have saved them from coming out the inferior team tonight. :cheesy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

You are such a goddamn hypocrite in fairness.

You talk about how Juventinos/tinas have so much class, yet you go across to an Inter forum to insult Inter and brag about the win. That isnt class Lili.
you posted a link where there was a bunch of idiots sending to hell ale,pavel etc.

eye for an eye dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

you posted a link where there was a bunch of idiots sending to hell ale,pavel etc.

eye for an eye dan
Thats what barbarians do. The people with class recognise they are lower then them, but then of course dont go stooping to their level.

How are you better then them if you do exactly the same as them?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Thats what barbarians do. The people with class recognise they are lower then them, but then of course dont go stooping to their level.

How are you better then them if you do exactly the same as them?
i didn't.

i didn't say 1 bad word to them.

even when they talked to me in such sick way,i still didn't reply like i should.

don't attack me.
i am right

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to gang up on you, Lili. You're a great juventina. I love the spirit you bring in support of the team.

However, one of the best ways to get back at a team is to let things play out on the pitch and say your words with class and without stooping to their level. It just underscores the losers for what they are without having to join them at their own game.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i had a game a game at the same time as juve's, so i had to watch it recorded a couple hours ago. my bastard coach got off the phone and told me juve lost 3-0 :( :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)