[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (72 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
lets hope on the return leg Inter can return the favour which you gave us so generously today :)
What return favor on the return leg? You mean trying to snap Adriano's leg in half the way that Materazzi tried to do to Zlatan? :fero:

Yeah, we can see if we can arrange that. :irritate:

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
yeah i mean...hes hated by other clubs coz he injures a lot, but i mean he gets the job done, interistas are pissed at him for fouling juve today right in front of the penalty box giving them the goal though...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

What return favor on the return leg? You mean trying to snap Adriano's leg in half the way that Materazzi tried to do to Zlatan? :fero:

Yeah, we can see if we can arrange that. :irritate:
what a pitty that montero is not here anymore, he could have destroyed some inter players :angel:

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
i guess im just a very nice interista then...why start an argument merely for the sake to outline the rivalry between 2 clubs? Its just as stupid as screaming at a random chinese person in the street because they are buddhist :S...

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
also next time we will have IL CAPITANO! who is a much cleaner defender who goes forward too so we wont need favalli who i didnt really think was doing anything special today, and with Veron and the Hammer to go defensive too we will stand a much better chance next time...i hope?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
also next time we will have IL CAPITANO! who is a much cleaner defender who goes forward too so we wont need favalli who i didnt really think was doing anything special today, and with Veron and the Hammer to go defensive too we will stand a much better chance next time...i hope?
don't get invlved interista.
i already had a fight with your friends in the other forum.

leave it here.

and btw,the word CAPITANO in this forums means DEL PIERO.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
hey man I was just suggesting the changes the next time inter plays juventus...no need to get bitey, il capitano is Javier Zanetti for Inter just to clear up all confusion

one last thing Lilliana, not to criticize you at all or anything but Dont you think you are going a little overboard with your fanaticism of Juventus?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hey man I was just suggesting the changes the next time inter plays juventus...no need to get bitey, il capitano is Javier Zanetti for Inter just to clear up all confusion

one last thing Lilliana, not to criticize you at all or anything but Dont you think you are going a little overboard with your fanaticism of Juventus?
just go and check your sick interistas out there.

if someone is talking shit for juve,i could kill him in cold blood.
insult me if you want-i don't care after all-but don't dare you say ANYTHING for juve.
it drives me crazy.and it makes me hate you for EVER.

i hope you get it.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
No i dont get it.

Its a football club, what will it bring you? if you are loyal all the time until you are 50, wow you were a loyal fan for ages, did they ever help you though? did watching 500 juve games bring you anything?

I think you are quite a new juve supporter, because later on you wont be thinking the same way, when i started supporting Inter I was similar, but that phase soon went. I dont want to start a fight or anything of the sort, Juve won today 2-0 fair and square, all I want to say is get your priorities right and dont attack ME for merely suggesting that Inter has a better chance next time in San Siro.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
For me, watching Inter play is exciting, thats why i support them, also because they were the first good club I remember hearing of first.

Watching Juve play should be a pleasure for YOU, not something to advertise and be proud of. On a football forum ok sure, but what you are suggesting sounds stupid.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
No i dont get it.

Its a football club, what will it bring you? if you are loyal all the time until you are 50, wow you were a loyal fan for ages, did they ever help you though? did watching 500 juve games bring you anything?

I think you are quite a new juve supporter, because later on you wont be thinking the same way, when i started supporting Inter I was similar, but that phase soon went. I dont want to start a fight or anything of the sort, Juve won today 2-0 fair and square, all I want to say is get your priorities right and dont attack ME for merely suggesting that Inter has a better chance next time in San Siro.
juve makes me happy.
i love juve.juve may not be my LIFE but it's definitelly a VERY important part of it.
and if you can't understand it,then there is no need to carry on with this.
i am not going to give any explanations why or how i love juve to someone who simply doesn't get it

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
well with exception of one person so far i think all of the people on this forum are O-CHILLAZ and are pretty nice and decent people. Dan and Giovanotti have bin really nice considering i am an Interista, hopefully ill see more of them soon

GOOD NIGHT!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For me, watching Inter play is exciting, thats why i support them, also because they were the first good club I remember hearing of first.
Well, no one can argue that you support them because of all their championship trophies over the past 15 years. ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, I noteiced that as well, but IMO the most striking thing is the EXACT SAME posting style of Vinnie after we lose a match :D
hehehe..,

I read his post, and the guy KNOWS what he's talking about !!!!:thumb:

yes, that does sound familiar....

But, if its our Juve_Kosova, then he's a damn traitor !!!!:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)