[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (181 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
for those who missed my post go back up and read my criticisms!
We read them and you were right. And I still wonder why Recoba is always on the bench and never having a better role, he's sucha great player.

We know about Inter's butcher's, euhh I mean defenders.

And above all our midfield outclassed yours.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
yeah i didnt get that either, when del piero was playing, zambrotta was captain...

We need to make Recoba a starter, Adriano just hasnt bin cutting it lately

Stankovic and Pizarro messed it up soooo hardcore...messy passes, cant be bothered to run, figo was fun to watch :D when 2 of ur defenders were on him and he went forward-back-forward-back :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
I only don't understand why the hell Del Piero was not our captain,after he entered the game???
I think it is just a sort of tradition that a player who came in as a substitute won't get the armband. I might be wrong, I'll wait for Shadowfax to confirm my assumption.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah i didnt get that either, when del piero was playing, zambrotta was captain...

We need to make Recoba a starter, Adriano just hasnt bin cutting it lately
When was the last time he scored? Treviso?

Whats been up with him? he seems slighty lazy recently.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

When was the last time he scored? Treviso?

Whats been up with him? he seems slighty lazy recently.
He got too much boosted up by his very own arrogant manager, what do you expect?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
I only don't understand why the hell Del Piero was not our captain,after he entered the game???
i didn't see the match,but wasn't thuram our captain?
and ale wasn't thuram's change.

i told you,i didn't watch the match,it's just what i THINK.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
i just edited my last post btw, also i think inter desperately needs a new goalie......julio cesar is too small and inexperienced....Milan have dida, Juve has Buffon (usually...) Inter is left with an almost 40 year old toldo...and the n00b julio cesar

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

He got too much boosted up by his very own arrogant manager, what do you expect?
Maybe Adriano should sell Inter for his own good. If Inter ruin him it would be a total crime.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i just edited my last post btw, also i think inter desperately needs a new goalie......julio cesar is too small and inexperienced....Milan have dida, Juve has Buffon (usually...) Inter is left with an almost 40 year old toldo...and the n00b julio cesar
Its probably best not to start another clearance of players.. Inter need consistency, they are already a bunch of great players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)