[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (193 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

juventus is not more important, all fans do here is complaining about zlatan anyway. In Sweden we appriciate his play in the national team. Here fans all they do is complain.

in fact, i dont give a damn about juventus anyway. I only care about zlatan .

bye.

wasnt too hard to figure that out...nice try though

dont let the door hit you on the way out, sucka !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

DP had a role to play with a 2-0 lead. He did a decent job at it by killing time, taking the penalties, etc. Granted, his offensive game was lackluster. But it was clear that it wasn't Capello's strategy in the second half. He came in as a role player, and at that he deserved a 6 for his performance.

I agree. Not to forget that he didn't recieve too much passes to move the game, but he was good in taking fouls and loosing time, which we just needed during the game.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
go ahead...flame bash and put me down down into the ground...
Nah.. we won fair and square, and it was about time we won one of these ties, as youve had the better of us head-to-head for quite sometime.

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
im such a fool...inter has just proved to me that on a bad day, a team with soooo much potential, can suck so much ass...what the PHUCK did materazzi think hes doing?? was he trying to make Bruce Lee proud? enough with the freakin kung fu kicks and learn how to defend without fouling, that goes for the whole defence, the only player who really stood out and tried to change the situation was Recoba who IMO was an excellent sub, Martins was also very good, he tried a lot which was good...

ADRIANO WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT! GO AND SCORE GOALS INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND LIKE A RUG WAITING FOR A PENALTY! parasite.

Chelsea shouldve got him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Yea i watched the game and Del Piero was poor, What does that mean anyway, He played for Juve, all players play for Juve.

He lost balls, his passes were bad and he shoot a freekick at goal when he should of crossed it. He was poor, Period.

Gotta go now, peace and congrats on 3 points.

FORZA JUVE!!!
Jogg on.

Dp wasn't poor as you're trying to show. He wasn't recieving passes neither anyone playing with him. His main job was to get fouls and to waste time since there was no one to help out.....

He only missed one pass....Check your facts before you add Salt to it.

Oh Jeez, Now you're judging him because he took a freekick when he could have Crossed it. :howler:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Jogg on.

Dp wasn't poor as you're trying to show. He wasn't recieving passes neither anyone playing with him. His main job was to get fouls and to waste time since there was no one to help out.....

He only missed one pass....Check your facts before you add Salt to it.

Oh Jeez, Now you're judging him because he took a freekick when he could have Crossed it. :howler:

Lol, go to bed Azzuri, everything in my previous post was true.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
im such a fool...inter has just proved to me that on a bad day, a team with soooo much potential, can suck so much ass...what the PHUCK did materazzi think hes doing?? was he trying to make Bruce Lee proud? enough with the freakin kung fu kicks and learn how to defend without fouling, that goes for the whole defence, the only player who really stood out and tried to change the situation was Recoba who IMO was an excellent sub, Martins was also very good, he tried a lot which was good...

ADRIANO WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT! GO AND SCORE GOALS INSTEAD OF LYING ON THE GROUND LIKE A RUG WAITING FOR A PENALTY! parasite.

Chelsea shouldve got him.
Same old same old. What you must consider however, is that despite your own players, you are attacking on a team that has Viera-Emerson and Thuram-Cannavaro... its like a brick wall at the moment!

Adriano is still amazing, he just didnt have a good day. Recoba livened things up a bit though, but Materazzi should of been taking an early shower....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)