[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (110 Viewers)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Why in contrast with me? I said during the game several times that Abbiati was playing a good game. I was worried before the game started, but he was present and did what he had to do in a fabulous way.

I was worried about Blasi as well, he wasn't the best RB but he did a good job as well.
I read you comment before the game started. You were not that sure about him. To be honest, I wasn't sure too. But I had to say something.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

I read you comment before the game started. You were not that sure about him. To be honest, I wasn't sure too. But I had to say something.
Well after I saw his performance tonight, my fears on his performance are decreasing. I think he was so brave tonight.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
Materrazzi and Cambiasso is super loser.They thought we're playing wrestling back there.
They always think that ..and its always the same problems.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Please tell me your joking. Del Piero a six? He was poor today, constantly losing balls. Shooting overoptimistic freekicks and just playing poor, he didnt have all that much help but i wouldnt give him a six.

Zlatan deserves a 7 by the way.
Did you watched the game? I did. He played for Juve. In the 2end half we were defending the 2-0 lead. Inter had the ball possession, but if DP got the ball, he kept it and did everything to decrease the pressure. And without the ball, he was moving from left to right and from front to behind. He play juve and I am very happy about it!

FORZA Captain!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005

Did you watched the game? I did. He played for Juve. In the 2end half we were defending the 2-0 lead. Inter had the ball possession, but if DP got the ball, he kept it and did everything to decrease the pressure. And without the ball, he was moving from left to right and from front to behind. He play juve and I am very happy about it!

FORZA Captain!
agree

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

FORZA Captain!
Yea i watched the game and Del Piero was poor, What does that mean anyway, He played for Juve, all players play for Juve.

He lost balls, his passes were bad and he shoot a freekick at goal when he should of crossed it. He was poor, Period.

Gotta go now, peace and congrats on 3 points.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)