[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (66 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. Championship caliber play today. While the second half was lackluster on our behalf, we made sure Inter couldn't do much to change the weight of the game that was so heavily in our favor from the start.

Abbiatti - seems to have played one of his best matches yet in the bianconeri. I always love it when key subs come in and play big in big games. 6.5

Blasi - I worry about his speed. He's getting beat a lot with people able to turn corners around him. What saved him in this match was help from the rest of the backline and aggressive tackling. One bad exchange in the back where he got beat almost cost us a goal by Martins, however. 5.5

Thuram - Pretty solid game without many mistakes. Other than one incident of foolish backline passing. 6
+Kovac (50') - Some foolish mistakes in backpasses, etc. But fortunately we didn't have to pay for them. 5.5

Cannavaro - Solid, though not outstanding, game. Out best spiritual leader when we score goals too. He always seems to be the first to pile on for the goal celebrations, and I like that. :D 6.5

Zambrotta - Didn't seem as involved as he can be, but another strong point for the backline. 6

Camoranesi - He needed better cleats. He was sliding a little too much -- falling over out there on occasion. But otherwise, an OK day for him. 6

Emerson - Brutal. This guy personally gutted the Inter offensive attack like a fisherman on a Genoa pier. 7.5

Vieira - He's the player I most trust near the ball this season. It seems that everytime he gets his touches, good things happen. And I never have to worry in defensive situations. Pure class. 7

Nedved - Spent his usual time on the ground, but Inter was hacking out there to a shameful extent. Brilliant free kick to ice the first half. 6.5

Ibrahimovic - A little of the ball hog was leftover from last week, but all in all I think he showed real improvement. When he was on the pitch, he created chaos that kept Inter's defense on edge. And his line-drive free kick netted by Trez created something special to start this match. He had to come off, however, and I hope his injury isn't too serious. Materazzi is a dick. Enough said. 6
+ Del Piero (44') - Not called on to do a lot. He was most effective at taking the Inter whacks and winning free kicks. While not glamorous, it's what our strategy needed in the second half. Still, I wished he could have pushed the counterattack threats a little more, though. 6

Trezeguet - Aside of his heads-up play to net the first goal on Cesar's parry of Zlatan's free kick, he didn't seem involved that much -- which is his usual. An average day at the office, IMO. 6
+Zalayeta (60') - Wasn't too effective. 5.5

Capello - He had the team prepared today, and he showed that he learned a lot from the mistakes in previous Inter match-ups. The team was ready to perform, and they did. For that alone, I have to give him a 6.5

MOM? Emerson.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Greate first half display by Juve, too bad that Zlatan and Trez got injured but we played a great first half, and defended in the 2end half.

We should have played with more care in the second half. But it was decided to play for 2-0 and it happened.

Oh, I must say, incontrast with Jeeks, I have seen a great Abbiatti. Good save from Recoba's FK and some other great saves.

DP, moved a lot, may be he didn't play well but he played for the team, juve, like a captain.

Is there any news about our injured heroes??
Why in contrast with me? I said during the game several times that Abbiati was playing a good game. I was worried before the game started, but he was present and did what he had to do in a fabulous way.

I was worried about Blasi as well, he wasn't the best RB but he did a good job as well.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

that's good.

juventus is more important :stuckup:

they will rest.
juventus is not more important, all fans do here is complaining about zlatan anyway. In Sweden we appriciate his play in the national team. Here fans all they do is complain.

in fact, i dont give a damn about juventus anyway. I only care about zlatan.

bye.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
WOW! Juventus unstopable and unbeatable!!
Chelsea...? I dont know Chelsea! Juventus are the Kings of europe!

Nice match, and the revange is finished!!

Nice match from our midfield, our defence was strong, and the goal from Nedved was awesome!

And did you remember what my tip was?
Yes! I sad Juventus-Inter 2:0 :cool::cool:

Forza Juve
Forza Juve
Forza Juve

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Wow. Championship caliber play today. While the second half was lackluster on our behalf, we made sure Inter couldn't do much to change the weight of the game that was so heavily in our favor from the start.

Abbiatti - seems to have played one of his best matches yet in the bianconeri. I always love it when key subs come in and play big in big games. 6.5

Blasi - I worry about his speed. He's getting beat a lot with people able to turn corners around him. What saved him in this match was help from the rest of the backline and aggressive tackling. One bad exchange in the back where he got beat almost cost us a goal by Martins, however. 5.5

Thuram - Pretty solid game without many mistakes. Other than one incident of foolish backline passing. 6
+Kovac (50') - Some foolish mistakes in backpasses, etc. But fortunately we didn't have to pay for them. 5.5

Cannavaro - Solid, though not outstanding, game. Out best spiritual leader when we score goals too. He always seems to be the first to pile on for the goal celebrations, and I like that. :D 6.5

Zambrotta - Didn't seem as involved as he can be, but another strong point for the backline. 6

Camoranesi - He needed better cleats. He was sliding a little too much -- falling over out there on occasion. But otherwise, an OK day for him. 6

Emerson - Brutal. This guy personally gutted the Inter offensive attack like a fisherman on a Genoa pier. 7.5

Vieira - He's the player I most trust near the ball this season. It seems that everytime he gets his touches, good things happen. And I never have to worry in defensive situations. Pure class. 7

Nedved - Spent his usual time on the ground, but Inter was hacking out there to a shameful extent. Brilliant free kick to ice the first half. 6.5

Ibrahimovic - A little of the ball hog was leftover from last week, but all in all I think he showed real improvement. When he was on the pitch, he created chaos that kept Inter's defense on edge. And his line-drive free kick netted by Trez created something special to start this match. He had to come off, however, and I hope his injury isn't too serious. Materazzi is a dick. Enough said. 6
+ Del Piero (44') - Not called on to do a lot. He was most effective at taking the Inter whacks and winning free kicks. While not glamorous, it's what our strategy needed in the second half. Still, I wished he could have pushed the counterattack threats a little more, though. 6

Trezeguet - Aside of his heads-up play to net the first goal on Cesar's parry of Zlatan's free kick, he didn't seem involved that much -- which is his usual. An average day at the office, IMO. 6

Capello - He had the team prepared today, and he showed that he learned a lot from the mistakes in previous Inter match-ups. The team was ready to perform, and they did. For that alone, I have to give him a 6.5

MOM? Emerson.
Please tell me your joking. Del Piero a six? He was poor today, constantly losing balls. Shooting overoptimistic freekicks and just playing poor, he didnt have all that much help but i wouldnt give him a six.

Zlatan deserves a 7 by the way.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

juventus is not more important, all fans do here is complaining about zlatan anyway. In Sweden we appriciate his play in the national team. Here fans all they do is complain.

bye.
your full name and add Pls

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

MOM? Emerson.
I agree with every rate of yours BUT, imo Zlatan should have 6.5 as he was the reason why Juve came up 2-0, he created panic for the inter defence all the time.. hope he will be back soon...!
and maybe dp 5.5

And agree on MOM, Emerson or Vieria... lets give it to both of them :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

bye.
then go to a zlatan forum.

you are not welcome here if you don't support juventus.
cause in here,juventus is MORE important than any country or any player.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

bye.
:yuck:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Please tell me your joking. Del Piero a six? He was poor today, constantly losing balls. Shooting overoptimistic freekicks and just playing poor, he didnt have all that much help but i wouldnt give him a six.

I saw not many chances from del Piero, but that was often because this shitty Inter players were so aggressive!

I think to, Materazzi: red card!!

Zlatan? 7? No!!
I think he deserved a 6

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

DP had a role to play with a 2-0 lead. He did a decent job at it by killing time, taking the penalties, etc. Granted, his offensive game was lackluster. But it was clear that it wasn't Capello's strategy in the second half. He came in as a role player, and at that he deserved a 6 for his performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)