[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (165 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Man, dont start! His ball hogging was close to minimal in this match and if you noticed he got us four freekicks in great position in which 2 of them led to a goal.
Moments prior to our second goal he should have passed it to Camo. Agreed, it got us a goal in the end, but honestly, putting Camo alone on goal would have been a far better option.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Man, dont start! His ball hogging was close to minimal in this match and if you noticed he got us four freekicks in great position in which 2 of them led to a goal.
So did Nedved. What I'm saying is that there were several options each time but he seems to get caught in a tackle even before (I'm assuming) he passes the ball.

trezgool

Dec 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Damn that Materazzi. I always thought he was better as a wrestler than a footballer.

He almost injured Zlatan. Anyway, DP will provide us with more movement of the ball in the 2nd half.

Zlatan was hogging the ball again. He just didn't seem to want to let go of it. The injury is perhaps a result of his ball hogging as he should've passed to Camo earlier.

DP will provide is with more possession in the 2nd half and more movement from everyone which will be good because Inter will be trying to attack which means that they will leave gaps at the back which we could exploit.

As we all know, Nedved-DP-Trez can unlock defenses between the three of them alone.
Yeah, Zlatan sucks, all he did was setting up two goals and forcing Inter to kick him down all over...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
how bad wa that tackle from materrazzi!!!!!

i thought he'd broken his leg.

im surprised zlatan didnt hit him or something.
As Andy said, Inter should be playing with 10 men out there. :fero:

But when isn't that the case whenever Materazzi starts??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Also, Blasi is worrying me on the right side of defense. I don't like him back there. I am also worried about Vieira getting a second yellow.

The only moment of madness in our backline was when we tried to make too many passes around the back and Thuram almost gave the ball away to an oncomming Martins.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expect Inter to show up in a different way the second half. I wish Del Piero shows his magic and upsets them.

Let Del Piero be the upsetter tonight :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I expect Inter to show up in a different way the second half. I wish Del Piero shows his magic and upsets them.

Let Del Piero be the upsetter tonight :D
Mancini has some major second half adjustments to make... no question. I expect a far more aggressive Inter in the second half... with even the chance of three strikers on the pitch if the 2-0 scoreline holds up for long.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

So did Nedved. What I'm saying is that there were several options each time but he seems to get caught in a tackle even before (I'm assuming) he passes the ball.
The second goal, he had the ball at his feet for a total of 1 second before getting fouled, im sure the pass was coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)