[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (99 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it will be interesting to see who plays RB, imo i would also like to see blasi but i think cap will stick with pessotto now if blasi was going to start RB against inter, he would have played against rapid.

yes camo was poor last night but his form this season has been mostly of a high standard and for his work rate and battling he will def star against inter.

nedved is a player for the big occasion, and i think we will see a great improvement in his performance on sunday.

the only other debate is up front where any 2 of 3 will start
their will be arguments for (del piero/ trez) (del piero/zlatan) ( trez/zlatan). the most pleasing thing is that who ever cap selects it still will be a class strike force.

i think cap will go with trez and zlatan, although on current form DP should prob start.

however instead of been taken off and disappointed i think Dp could be the supersub and hero of the match.

i like the look of the juve bench with mutu and Dp comming on when needed to add that extra intelligence and creative spark.

if emerson and viera play like the have been lately i think juve will win, i am really looking forward to this match it will be though but it has all the ingredients of a titanic battle.

i think cap will select

abbiati

pessotto thuram cannavaro zambrotta

camo emerson viera nedved

zlatan trez

although personally i would prefer blasi at right back
and del piero instead of zlatan

lets hope mutu can have the same impact if called upon sunday

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
---------------------------Abbiati-----------
Blasi----------Canavaro----------Thuram------Zambrotta
Camoranesi-------Viera---------Emerson-----Mutu
--------------Del Piero----------Ibrahimovic--------

3-1 for juve
DP 12 m
Dp 20 m
Trez 78 m
Cruz 90

Mar 8, 2004
i think we all know what is at stake. we should not allow inter to beat us at home just the way we did last season. and it is a time to take a ravenge on them too. and also to increase our narrow lead on them.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by suleiman bello ] ++
i think we all know what is at stake. we should not allow inter to beat us at home just the way we did last season. and it is a time to take a ravenge on them too. and also to increase our narrow lead on them.
as you like sir ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
---------------------------Abbiati-----------
Blasi----------Canavaro----------Thuram------Zambrotta
Camoranesi-------Viera---------Emerson-----Mutu
--------------Del Piero----------Ibrahimovic--------

3-1 for juve
DP 12 m
Dp 20 m
Trez 78 m
Cruz 90
Del Piero will probably start on the bench....:down:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Camo not at his best? Just cos he wasn't as brilliant as in previous matches last night? You can't judge a player on one game.
Actually Camo hasn't been at his best for quite a while now. I'm a big Camoranesi fan and I think he should start anyway, but he's not in the best shape of his life.

May 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by suleiman bello ] ++
agree.

increasing our lead is important,
more attention can be paid on the champion league if juve managed to do so, :angel:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by miranda86120 ] ++

agree.

increasing our lead is important,
more attention can be paid on the champion league if juve managed to do so, :angel:
this is your first post man, why don´t you say hello ;) anyway welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)