[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Genoa [October 20th, 2018] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
A nice win with a cleansheet please. We will keep the Pole in check.
not sure we will :D if you look at the goals Piatek scores, to me he seems exactly the kind of forward who'll take advantage of Bonucci switching off, most of the goals we've conceded this year look similar to those he's so good at scoring currently

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I can imagine the apathy when it comes to the Swiss NT from the majority of people :D
I guess you can understand it too watching our squad list.
Now that Licht isn't called up anymore it's just a team with cringe players and extreme demanding fans, like f.e. England. :inter:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
not sure we will :D if you look at the goals Piatek scores, to me he seems exactly the kind of forward who'll take advantage of Bonucci switching off, most of the goals we've conceded this year look similar to those he's so good at scoring currently
12 goals? That is mighty impressive. Hadn't heard about his exploits till now but I did hear him being pumped up pre-season.

Aug 26, 2014
I guess you can understand it too watching our squad list.
Now that Licht isn't called up anymore it's just a team with cringe players and extreme demanding fans, like f.e. England. :inter:
Now that Licht isn't called up anymore there are no Swiss players in the NT :D

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Genoa have officially confirmed that they have sacked Davide Ballardini, replacing him with former Coach Ivan Juric.

The Grifone have won three of their last five Serie A matches, and sit just three points off fourth place with a game in hand. Despite that, it was reported earlier today that the defeat to Parma at the weekend had prompted President Enrico Preziosi to pull the trigger, and that has now been confirmed.

“Genoa Cricket and Football Club announces that Davide Ballardini has been relieved of the position of Coach of the first team,” a statement from the club begins. “In thanking him for his dedication during his tenure, the club announces that it has entrusted the management of the team to Ivan Juric. The new Coach will meet journalists and representatives of the media tomorrow, Wednesday, October 10, at 14.00, in the press room of the G.Signorini Sports Center.”

Juric has already been sacked and rehired once, and has a win ratio of just 25 per cent over his two previous spells.

The Croatian has a tough run to begin his third tenure, with Juventus, Milan and Inter away, Napoli at home and the Derby della Lanterna with Sampdoria to come in the next six games. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fkin idiot Preziosi is, they are level points with Milan ffs and if they had won vs Parma they would`ve been 4th in the League... :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Now that Licht isn't called up anymore there are no Swiss players in the NT :D
That's the only positive thing about him not being around anymore and that Xhaka is captain.

I hated swiss people saying what you just've said and prefered Licht/Sommer/Schaer to others just due to that. Disgusting.

Aug 26, 2014
That's the only positive thing about him not being around anymore and that Xhaka is captain.

I hated swiss people saying what you just've said and prefered Licht/Sommer/Schaer to others just due to that. Disgusting.
Why is it so disgusting to joke about something. If you are offended so easily thats your problem. As for the other Swiss people saying it thats their views but you can't deny its funny no actual Swiss is in the starting lineup. Immigrants are taking over :D and before you get offended again I'm an immigrant too and I joke about stuff like that.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why is it so disgusting to joke about something. If you are offended so easily thats your problem. As for the other Swiss people saying it thats their views but you can't deny its funny no actual Swiss is in the starting lineup. Immigrants are taking over :D and before you get offended again I'm an immigrant too and I joke about stuff like that.
Lol brainy, I said swiss people are disgusting who actually have a problem with this. Nothing wrong about joking, but there are people here who see this as an serious problem and THIS is disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't called your post disgusting btw. Maybe that wasn't clear enough.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Very good header and finisher. Looks natural and easy for him. If he has good movement and mentality too, will be a top striker.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What a fkin idiot Preziosi is, they are level points with Milan ffs and if they had won vs Parma they would`ve been 4th in the League... :lol:
exactly. ballardini never deserved the sack based on the team's results. either preziosi had some non-sporting reasons, or he's still just a bum specialized in human trafficking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)