Serie A: Juventus vs Cagliari [Feb 3rd, 2008] (2 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
How About this one ?

---------------------------------Belardi-----------------------------------

Sali-----------Grygera------------------------Legrottaglie-----------Molinaro :wallbang:

Palla----------------Camoranesi-----------------Sissokko-------------Nedved

-----------------------------Trezeguet------------Del Piero------------------

I doubt Ranieri will use this composition but why not put Camo and Sissoko in the middle , jsut like Zidane and Davids ? :D

Must win game , no exception , Ranieri !!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What XsemprejuveX said. In our last Serie A match against Livorno, Molinaro was actually our best defender. Sali was complete rubbish in that match on offense and even cost us a goal on defense.

Sali hasn't been the "best" anything all season. I think he's been a bigger waste of skin than even Molinaro this season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What XsemprejuveX said. In our last Serie A match against Livorno, Molinaro was actually our best defender. Sali was complete rubbish in that match on offense and even cost us a goal on defense.

Sali hasn't been the "best" anything all season. I think he's been a bigger waste of skin than even Molinaro this season.
IMO molinaro is more useful than sali. and i now im gonna cop shit for sayin this but, if you see in the games molinaro's ability to track back and run the whole field to get the ball its quite good.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i hope that we see in this game the Sissoko effect in midfield
i doubt that anything will be changed in juve.

May 22, 2007
well he seems to link up well with DP and trez the goal against livorno was started by him and even that volley by trez was started by him. or he could play in the trident but CR wont play it
That was one little incident, not consistent ones.

a) Palladino is a forward
b) He can't cross
c) He hasn't looked good on the wing
d) Put him back as a forward, DD style

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's what I want to see

Van Strattan
Zebina Legrottaglie Stendardo Birindelli
Sissoko Zanetti
Nedved
Camoranesi Trezeguet Del Piero​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)