[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tough tough game.

Atalanta are the form team (the best team in the division at the moment).

@Snobist odds on a 4-4 draw are crazy. Should I take that? What are your predictions? I smell a 2-2 draw.

- - - Updated - - -

At least Ilicic is on the bench. Why are we playing with 10 men again? :boh: It seems we really like giving the opposition an early advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi master class tomorrow.
Which university?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Tough tough game.

Atalanta are the form team (the best team in the division at the moment).

@Snobist odds on a 4-4 draw are crazy. Should I take that? What are your predictions? I smell a 2-2 draw.

- - - Updated - - -

At least Ilicic is on the bench. Why are we playing with 10 men again? :boh: It seems we really like giving the opposition an early advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Which university?
I didnt say 4-4 :lol: over 3.5 which means 2-2 or 3-1 but its a tricky game.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #114
    Good thing we had a 7 point buffer for this mini collapse.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    Not every day you see juventini scared that we are going to lose against a provincial side.
    Atalanta is probably going to huff and puff and leave empty handed, just like inda.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Not every day you see juventini scared that we are going to lose against a provincial side.
    Atalanta is probably going to huff and puff and leave empty handed, just like inda.
    People here aren't scared. It's just that they don't have faith in our coach to bring us to a draw or victory in a game like this. And rightfully so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)