[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (2 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
KONG THE KING said:
scenario: 1.as long as ibra won't play juve will win :D

2.if trezeguet will play he will score so juve will win

3.if crapello won't play DP , there's a 50 % chance juve won't win this match,maybe draw

4. ibra red card ,ME HAPPY ,juve loses game

my team would be : zebina thiuram canna zambro camo emerson nedved mutu del piero trezeguet (but this can't happen couse crapllo is full of crap)
He guys I wish from everybody to make a comment on this lovely post (SICK BOY)

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
zebina is injured so he cant play
about the rest capello plays always with 2 half defenders so gianni will probably play in the place of mutu and i think that zlatan will start
KONG THE KING said:

3.if crapello won't play DP , there's a 50 % chance juve won't win this match,maybe draw

my team would be : zebina thiuram canna zambro camo emerson nedved mutu del piero trezeguet (but this can't happen couse crapllo is full of crap)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
our success is based primary on our backline + DM (long live to them) , if they play well sure that we will win regardeless who play upfront

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
KONG THE KING said:

You sir, are an idiot.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
engonga said:
probable line-up by la gazzetta:
buffon
balza-tuhram-canna-zambrotta
camo-gianni-emerson-nedved
ibrahimovic-trez
i hope that capello will really play with this formation especially gianni in the palce of blasi
Yeah, that's an excellent formation. Leave out our two most in-form players (Mutu and DP) so that Zlatan can play.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Back to the Game officialy the players missing this game are Viera (suspended) & Kovac,Brindelli, Zebina(injured), Capello said that Trezy will start & he didnt make another single hint for thelineup , I predict a 2_0 win ,as for the lineup hard to say.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stuart said:
Yeah, that's an excellent formation. Leave out our two most in-form players (Mutu and DP) so that Zlatan can play.
If capello plays like this though I doubt it, it is not about leaving who &playing who, it is probably an easy game & Zlatan really need to score & grow his confidence coz we need him in his form in the coming stages so we also have Param on wednesday & after that Inter so the team will change a lot in these 3 games & dont worry u will see Dp & Mutu in this weak as starters:) .

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Back to the Game officialy the players missing this game are Viera (suspended) & Kovac,Brindelli, Zebina(injured), Capello said that Trezy will start & he didnt make another single hint for thelineup , I predict a 2_0 win ,as for the lineup hard to say.
he jokes also that he hopes ibra will follow trez suit and scores and a hattrick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)