[SERIE A] Juventus - Udinese (14th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I've always had a grudging admiration for Udinese.

Here's hoping we can take them apart next Sunday and rest a few key players ahead of the Zenit St. Petersburg match.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I've always had a grudging admiration for Udinese.
Me too. If they weren't such a notorious selling club they would have one of the best squads in the world. Remember how many young, unknown players have they discovered, bought, developed and sold to richer clubs. Their scouts, their way of thinking and running the club is top class. Had they been a club with a different phylosophy (that they keep their best players) they would fight for trophies every season.

I wish Juventus had the same regime plus on top of that buyng an experienced, great player or 2 every season. Our team would be unstoppable.

They have a great management and the way I see it, they can only go upwards. They are a very stable club and if they one day decide to go against their selling policy, they'd become a force to be reckoned with.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I just hope Chiellini is nowhere near the pitch, it'd be criminal to try n get him to play whilst he's not completely fit..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Me too. If they weren't such a notorious selling club they would have one of the best squads in the world. Remember how many young, unknown players have they discovered, bought, developed and sold to richer clubs. Their scouts, their way of thinking and running the club is top class. Had they been a club with a different phylosophy (that they keep their best players) they would fight for trophies every season.

I wish Juventus had the same regime plus on top of that buyng an experienced, great player or 2 every season. Our team would be unstoppable.

They have a great management and the way I see it, they can only go upwards. They are a very stable club and if they one day decide to go against their selling policy, they'd become a force to be reckoned with.
They always sell for very high prices though, all their players are always bought with a inflated price tag. Their selling policy is what keeps them afloat by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)